Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Was anyone on here a bully at school?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I know that a lot of people on this site were BULLIED, but was anyone a bully themselves?

Despite being a KHHV I relentlessly bullied this girl in freshman year of high school just out of pure cruelty. She was a very pretty brunette but I found it more fun to torment this girl constantly and make her feel bad.

One of my favorite memories was making her cry after making fun of the dress that she wore to one of our school functions :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:. Said she looked awful in it and later someone told me that she cried over what I said.

Another funny memory was when she was carrying like 3 heavy textbooks into class and I pulled the chair from out under her and she fell down.

Idk what possessed me to do this nor do I understand how I got away with it, but man, that was probably the universe giving me some sweet revenge on foidkind :feelshmm:.

Anyways that was probably the one W in my life. Good times man, now I'm just a rotter online :feelsUgh:.

Despite being a KHHV I relentlessly bullied this girl in freshman year of high school just out of pure cruelty. She was a very pretty brunette but I found it more fun to torment this girl constantly and make her feel bad.

One of my favorite memories was making her cry after making fun of the dress that she wore to one of our school functions :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:. Said she looked awful in it and later someone told me that she cried over what I said.
This better not be a larp because that's funny as fuck:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But no I never really bullied anyone at school unfortunately:fuk:.

I never bullied anyone in school because I was too nice and weak to do that

I was verbally bullied non-stop, my only real purpose was to be an emotional punching bag for normshits and their friends. There was another outcast who everyone bullied even more than me though, and I would vent and project onto him from time to time.

One time he had some huge fuck off camo backpack with his PE clothes in, so I hid it behind a stage block from where he left it and no one could find it for days :lul::lul:

never had enough status to

No. I'm not a psychopath.

This better not be a larp because that's funny as fuck:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But no I never really bullied anyone at school unfortunately:fuk:.
Believe me 100% when i say this wasn't larp, it's just comical how badly i treated her, unfortunately i didn't really do much else in school since i was still ugly and introverted

OP why did u come back

No. I'm not a psychopath.
I wouldnt bully a male since that's how incels are born. This girl is probably ghosting men on tinder as we speak
OP why did u come back
i'm surprised u remember me, anyways i really like this site so i decided to come back to write some of my experiences.

you have a great personality, getting laid won't be a problem for you

No, I was never actually bullied nor was I a bully. What I remember happened was that this bully during High School would pick the fragile boys to torment until they started defending themselves. Like some sort of philosophy. In his view, these boys needed to get punished for being weak. He didn't go after those who stood up for themselves though. This guy also helped one of the boys to get laid. Yes, the same boy he used to torment.

I was rather tall for my age and had an aggressive attitude sometimes so he didn't really mess with me.

you have a great personality, getting laid won't be a problem for you
considering tormenting this bitch is one of my few achievements, i sometimes think back on it. One of the things i wonder is if she would've found it hot if I was a chad or something

I once bullied a guy in elementary school, But he started doing shit against me so i decided to punish him for being a piece of shit with me.

Funny thing, This dude was taller than me but was a coward. I even punched him once.

Bullying foids is giga based, I’m too high inhib to even talk to them, let alone bully
lol I literally am too inhib to do that shit nowadays since i am a coomer rotter

School? No. On this website, yes. We called her "Shannon".

Weird that you didn't get expelled or the whole class turned against you kek, in Spain only foids bully other foids, never seen a guy bullying a foid because he knows he can get in big trouble.

Weird that you didn't get expelled or the whole class turned against you kek, in Spain only foids bully other foids, never seen a guy bullying a foid because he knows he can get in big trouble.
many people in the class found me unlikeable because i was ugly incel but i guess snitching was considered even worse

anyways i would get told off when i did it in front of people but nobody does shit about bullying in general so it just continued till i got bored of it

in the end her life is probably good today, she probably gets dicked down by chad every week while i sit here lmao. I feel like nothing would have really changed if i was nice to her.

Last edited:
i bullied this nerdy kid in elementary school but i kinda regret it now. idk if he grew up to be incel

Yeah. In middle school I tried to pick fights all the time and beat up a smaller lid once. He had it coming though. He grabbed my junk and I went ape

I beat up my friends little brother because I thought we were sparring or something. After I made him cry and I lost my best friend I kinda mellowed out though and felt a lot of shame so I tried to change and be better person over it. I was a shitty kid thinking back

For all the bullies in this thread: Karma really did hit you back, right? What the hell. :feelsrope:

For all the bullies in this thread: Karma really did hit you back, right? What the hell. :feelsrope:
for sure, but i was doing something good, but the chads who bully incels get away with it all the time

literally bullshit

i "bullied" a friend at middle school, it was more of a friendly fire tho, he called me fat and i called him short (but guess who would be the shortest after a while:feelsbadman:)

I was verbally bullied non-stop, my only real purpose was to be an emotional punching bag for normshits and their friends. There was another outcast who everyone bullied even more than me though, and I would vent and project onto him from time to time.

One time he had some huge fuck off camo backpack with his PE clothes in, so I hid it behind a stage block from where he left it and no one could find it for days :lul::lul:

I know that a lot of people on this site were BULLIED, but was anyone a bully themselves?

Another funny memory was when she was carrying like 3 heavy textbooks into class and I pulled the chair from out under her and she fell down.

Idk what possessed me to do this nor do I understand how I got away with it, but man, that was probably the universe giving me some sweet revenge on foidkind :feelshmm:.

Anyways that was probably the one W in my life. Good times man, now I'm just a rotter online :feelsUgh:.
I was also a bully in school. I enjoy the simple things like making people uncomfortable :feelsdevil:

No,i was the quiet,weird kid in high school

Nope, never did. Though, in middle school, me and my friends used to haze each other for fun every day.

Bullies are filth and everyone who has admitted to bullying always go on my ignore list.

bullied femoids in elementary school and pre-school

today a girl asked for help in an exam. i said no too shy to help
would have stuttered anyways
easier to cut rather than be mocked

Should just be a dick to her instead honestly. She’ll never like you, why would you do work for her?

I would’ve deliberately botched the quiz for her tbh

Very simple, you were actually into her and deep down you know that. Classic reverse approach, you bullied her and treated her like shit in an attempt to neg because you knew your physical attractiveness/status weren't enough to get her attention by themselves. And you also wanted to pick a different approach from all the peoole white knighting her and treating her nice in order to differentiate yourself from her suitors and increase your chances even further.

Very simple, you were actually into her and deep down you know that. Classic reverse approach, you bullied her and treated her like shit in an attempt to neg because you knew your physical attractiveness/status weren't enough to get her attention by themselves. And you also wanted to pick a different approach from all the peoole white knighting her and treating her nice in order to differentiate yourself from her suitors and increase your chances even further.
Read me like a book, very good.

is this a common psychological phenomenon? I would like to read more about this to see if it is something a lot of people are affected by.

You must feel very proud for getting away wtih bullying a foid. Sounds suspiciously Chad like. Why didn't she seek out other men to beat you up?

You must feel very proud for getting away wtih bullying a foid. Sounds suspiciously Chad like. Why didn't she seek out other men to beat you up?
Believe me if I were a chad I wouldn’t be here. You think anyone wants to be an incel rotting their prime days on a website?

Believe me if I were a chad I wouldn’t be here. You think anyone wants to be an incel rotting their prime days on a website?
but why didn't she snitch on you? that makes no sense. Foids are very vengeful