Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was anyone else here always the shortest smallest kid throughout elementary/middle even high school? Runtcels gtfih

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Future Wizard
★★★★★
I fucking hate how most of my young development years had little to no developing flat five feet throughout all of it till early high school where I grew about seven inches still over ofc jew pills didn't help although I eventually quit taking them in late middle.

no but I was the biggest (fattest) which is even worse

I was above-average height as a kid (not anymore). I'm glad I was because I would've been physically bullied as well.

I was always short

I was below average in height but not the shortest. I was obese though

I was the shortest kid in my year group by far until 13 where I went from being turbo manlet to manlet

I was the shortest kid in my year group by far until 13 where I went from being turbo manlet to manlet
Same, we are the same height as well lmao

My parents are like 3 standard deviations (bottom 99.7%tile in height)
fuck knows why they reproduced 2 times

Same, we are the same height as well lmao

My parents are like 3 standard deviations (bottom 99.7%tile in height)
fuck knows why they reproduced 2 times
Brutal, my dad is probably around 5'11 but my mom is like 4'11 which is what fucked me

Brutal, my dad is probably around 5'11 but my mom is like 4'11 which is what fucked me
You are hella lucky man
My dad is like 5'3, My mum is like 4'9
Was actually over for me before conception, I just happened to get fucked my nature even more, it made be aspie and ugly as well

You are hella lucky man
My dad is like 5'3, My mum is like 4'9
Was actually over for me before conception, I just happened to get fucked my nature even more, it made be aspie and ugly as well
Surprised you made it to 5'6 with those height genes, I put your parents heights into one of those height predicter things and says you should have only made it to 5'2

Surprised you made it to 5'6 with those height genes, I put your parents heights into one of those height predicter things and says you should have only made it to 5'2
They are usually wrong, it doesn't account for things like grandparents and my parents were probably malnourished or some shit lmfao
NB: Malnourised can mean: you got a lot of carbs and no protein, which happens in a lot of ethnic diets

Being 5'2 must be gigabrutal, I wonder how much earlier I would've roped

Your mother jfl

How common of an incel trait is being obese as a child?
id say 100% not more than 50/50, most people here seem to come from the other side of the spectrum being super small

I fucking hate how most of my young development years had little to no developing flat five feet throughout all of it till early high school where I grew about seven inches still over ofc jew pills didn't help although I eventually quit taking them in late middle.
Me, that’s what made me start studymaxxxing lol