Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was anyone else “blackpilled by default”?

Blackpilled by default?

• Total voters
Solocel

Solocel

Recruit
★★★
For some reason I feel like I was always blackpilled by default. Yes, even as a young child. I know it sounds weird, but I never really had a phase in my life where I was bluepilled or redpilled. I had intuitions about the general principles of the blackpill, but it wasn’t until I researched it in-depth and saw the data that I learned the specifics.

Do not. I am so low IQ autisticcel that learning about blackpill was an absurd shock. Without the blackpill community, I would probably have rope by now.

What kind of blackpill thoughts did you have as a child?

I find it hard to imagine that you could grow up blackpilled because society is so bluepilled. And usually the first alternative theory you come across is redpilled content.

I find it hard to imagine that you could grow up blackpilled because society is so bluepilled. And usually the first alternative theory you come across is redpilled content.
Well one thing I remember is hearing my peers talk about their “crushes” like it was a normal thing. Even at a young age I theorized that it would be pointless for me to develop such feelings towards people, because there wasn’t a chance that they would ever like me back. I also had low self-esteem and considered myself to be ugly, even though it didn’t bother me as much back then.

I had a vague impression of what was going on but difficulty in articulating what went wrong exactly. as time went by, everything became increasingly more and more clear as I continued to question the source of my failures.

It depends on location. Society is bluepilled in places like the usa but I live in a shithole 2nd world country so i knew from a young age i am fucked when it comes to getting girls

it was a normal thing. Even at a young age I theorized that it would be pointless for me to develop such feelings towards people, because there wasn’t a chance that they would ever like me back. I also had low self-esteem and considered myself to be ugly, even though it didn’t bother me as much
That's insane that you could have such high awareness at a young age. But just because you understand the blackpill doesn't mean it's easy to put it into practice in your actions, especially as a young kid with little self-control. I was a pathetic middle schooler simping for my oneitis who already was kissing this jestermaxxed normie at the lunch table. No amount of ragefuel could stop how I felt because my frontal lobes were so undeveloped at such an age.

That's insane that you could have such high awareness at a young age. But just because you understand the blackpill doesn't mean it's easy to put it into practice in your actions, especially as a young kid with little self-control. I was a pathetic middle schooler simping for my oneitis who already was kissing this jestermaxxed normie at the lunch table. No amount of ragefuel could stop how I felt because my frontal lobes were so undeveloped at such an age.
I never really made any sorts of advancements towards girls either. I knew what the response would be, and I knew that there was a good possibility of me getting in trouble or having my reputation tarnished. Plus, I wouldn’t feel morally right making someone uncomfortable like that.

I didn’t really care about this stuff until I turned the legal age of consent in my state. I knew what sex was before that obviously, but since there was no longer any excuses for me not having it since I was of age to do so legally, that’s when I began to get more anxious surrounding the topic and looking more into the blackpill.

I never really made any sorts of advancements towards girls either. I knew what the response would be, and I knew that there was a good possibility of me getting in trouble or having my reputation tarnished.

I didn’t really care about this stuff until I turned the legal age of consent in my state. I knew what sex was before that obviously, but since there was no longer any excuses for me not having it since I was of age to do so legally, that’s when I began to get more anxious surrounding the topic and looking more into the blackpill.
If you never made advancements to girls, and never received direct rejection, how did you develop an incel mindset? Were you socially rejected in other ways by your peers? Or did you just interpret the overall behavior/body language of foids towards you and decide it wasn't even worth trying? Not trying to invalidate your points and say that is your case, but mentalceldom as you know is a real thing.

If you never made advancements to girls, and never received direct rejection, how did you develop an incel mindset?
A lot of the times I notice that girls give me a dirty look whenever they see me, even in the most mundane situations. For example, I was out driving around the other day and I noticed this girl pulling out of a parking lot who had a visceral look of genuine shock and disgust on her face as I passed by.

Part of the reason I became more blackpilled was through extensive observation. For example, I talked with people in high school who extensively described all the degeneracy they were getting into. Long before that, I even heard people talking about the same thing in middle school.

I also noticed that girls wouldn’t hesitate to go initiate things with guys that they found attractive. Multiple people told me that they never initially approached their girlfriends, rather they were approached in the most random and non-romantic situations and things developed from there.