Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Warning to incels, be careful if a girl want to meet up

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I wish a girl would want to meet up with me...

Cucktears will ignore this

did the 17 year old really fulfilled it?
if he was not chad, couldn't this foid seen his face before meeting and cancel it? or she still let herself be "raped" so she can pursue victim money charges which ultimately failed

He did well by saving the copies. She was dumb af to believe he wouldn't.

Any girl can claim (false) rape and entrap most guys at any one time because of Westertn, pro-wamen legislation. Her words against yours, which by the way, carry more weight.

Oh look, females being shitty again

Fuck girls (figuratively)

If he was 17 he would go to juvenile courts and it can be expunged

she is not attractive, I could hit it from the back if she had yoga pants on though and her feet are probably alright too. I wonder how she looks with fakeup on

Wallace has since been released from the Madison County Detention Center on bond.

This is not good enough, that man life would have been ruined if he did not have hard solid evidence.

Women are wonderful effect is fucking cancer and they refuse to acknowledge this is the reason why our judiciary system failing men massively

next time i rape someone ill make sure to make fake screenshots on photoshop

thanks for the advice

anyone that falls for shit like that that deserves it

Cannot believe someone was saved over a woman's convenience .I guess there is hope after all in this world.

did anyone actually understand the article????

he conversated with the girl through whisper, which she wanted to get raped but got a sub 8 guy to do it.

I want to kill her and eat her organs.