Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel warning to all low iq cels: do not start a business

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
don’t listen to andrew tate or other hustle grifters. You will never escape the matrix and you will never not be a wagie.

i tried reselling virtual items this year(roblox). I lost most of the money due to account terminations, and chargebacks. Now I have a massive tax bill and i didn’t track my expenses. im way too low IQ to be doing this. my IQ is 88 i took a test in real life because my grades were so horrible

Millionares like elon make big bucks by saying to invest in something before investing in it, then uninvesting and saying to invest in something else. Don't listen to rich people.

This is true even if you aren't a low IQcel. Most businesses fail, and even successful entrepreneurs fail multiple times before they strike it big. Unless you've got something to fall back on you're wasting you're hard-earned money trying to businessmaxx. Not to mention you're fucked if you don't have the social skills to network within your industry.

With that being said, I believe there's never been an easier time for aspie antisocial incels to moneymaxx. So many jobs are remote now so you can make good money without even leaving your house. It is definitely worth it to collegemax and at least get a coding degree or an English degree which both open up shitloads of remote jobs that pay well.

Millionares like elon make big bucks by saying to invest in something before investing in it, then uninvesting and saying to invest in something else. Don't listen to rich people.
musk is a billionaire

With that being said, I believe there's never been an easier time for aspie antisocial incels to moneymaxx. So many jobs are remote now so you can make good money without even leaving your house. It is definitely worth it to collegemax and at least get a coding degree or an English degree which both open up shitloads of remote jobs that pay well.
only for high IQ cels

This is true even if you aren't a low IQcel. Most businesses fail, and even successful entrepreneurs fail multiple times before they strike it big. Unless you've got something to fall back on you're wasting you're hard-earned money trying to businessmaxx. Not to mention you're fucked if you don't have the social skills to network within your industry.

the easiest time was early 2000s or when the first ipod/iphone came out. you could become a millionaire from a simple app. Now you need an entire team of devs to make something good

fuck v3rmillion I hate that shitty forum with curries and nigerian scammers

parents have owned multiple businesses but they never helped me with accounting, getting an accountant or any taxes. they always told me to not worry about it