Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [WARNING] The time when i almost incestmaxxed.

Imagine being this nigger fag larper saying nigga all the time.
coping greycel

i can understand wanting to fuck like your sister or cousin, but wanting to fuck your birth mom is just kinda odd ngl
Lots of guys thought my younger sister was hot, but I never really did,but even though I knew she had boob and ass pics in her phone and I took a look at them ,I still wasn't turned on really, I found her kind of nasty ,shed be on the toilet shitting all the time. But now I have thought about 2nd or 3rd cousins lol. And I know a 2nd or 3rd cousin who is a woman who made a comment about another 2nd cousin saying mmm hes good looking,if he wasnt family. And she is married with kids.
yes. get used to it, 90% of the white people on this forum use nigga.
I can talk ghetto sometimes myself since I was raised around it my whole life,went to a 80 percent black school in hs. But I hate the word nigga,even when black people say it. They do not want you saying it either or ok with it.

Last edited:
i can understand wanting to fuck like your sister or cousin, but wanting to fuck your birth mom is just kinda odd ngl
I don't have a sister or a girl cousin. I know it's fucked up, but in my defense if they wouldn't have sex literally next to me, i wouldn't ever had felt this way. Like since you are a incel too you can imagine how fucked up would your mental health be if you clearly want to have sex but can't get it because you're a incel, and then your mom and her boyfriend decides to have sex literally next to you. And this happened so many times.
For example i was lying on a big bed, chilling on my phone, my mom was lying on the same bed reading a book, then her boyfriend came over and literally they undressed eachother and he started fucking my mom NEXT TO ME. I went away cause i can't stand being mogged off even more. :feelscry:
But this is just a example, it happened so many times in different scenarios.

wtf is this shit, even if this was real (which it's not) in what universe did you think she would say "omg GrAYcel let's fuck teehee" :lul:

Fake and gay. Also, I would only be down to incestmaxx with my girl cousin maby. Anything else is :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Everyone this is real, read my replies i made on this thread, that explains it more.

I don't want to watch them have sex, but i don't have a choice if they do it next to me. This is 100% real tho. i don't have a sister or a girl cousin. Problem is, that kid is only 1 year younger then me and he is strong af, while i'm skinny so i wouldn't have a chance.
Then go somewhere else while they do. Also if he is really that strong then use a weapon. Beat that fucker with a baseball bat or something. There are other ways of fighting dirty as well. Like punch him in soft areas or resort to biting and hair pulling. But you really shouldn’t show weakness otherwise he will probably harass you more.

@kanyepilled how did you get that black accent though?
i don't know. it's a combination of my vocal cords just 'sounding' black and me having a weird way of speaking. i don't use any type of ebonic speak like "they is" but even if i speak with a super white accent i still just sound black.

i can recall people on the internet thinking i was black as early like 11-12, so that's something.

Ok so my race and birthplace is shit I know that, I just don't believe that this story is real.
oh are you SEA? I thought you were a whitecel who SEAmaxxes, my bad

TBH the only reason you feel that way is because your mother is nude around you and because she is the only woman around. I use to feel that way with my sister even though I am not physically attracted to her, once she moved out those feeling stopped.

Larp
lol kill yourself greycel, im whiter than you guaranteed. ill have to set my eye area as my pfp since retards like you think im a nigger.
Nigger is a state of mind (as IT would say)

Sucks to he you, I got much more action with my sister when she was asleep.

It's funny how fast this post made it on IT. I wonder if they'll mention how much we disagree with it...hahahaha no of course not.

Texas chainsaw massacre maxxing

Ban this motherfucker!

I stopped reading at "Now I'ma explain", obvious larp

Not surprised in the slightest this GrAYcel got banned.