Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [WARNING] The time when i almost incestmaxxed.

an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
This is probably weird af to everyone but i'm proud of it.

I tried incestmaxxing with my MOM.

Now i'ma explain why i tried incestmaxxing with my mom.

So i don't have a sister and i'm much more closer to my mom then to anyone else. First of all i'm 17 youngcel, my mom is 45. This happened 1 year ago tho. To be clear i'm not attracted to my mom as like relationship wise, gf wise. That would be weird af. I'm only attracted to her sexually.

Why am i attracted to her sexually?
-I seen her tits so many times. It's normal in our house that she walks with her tits out at summer because of the heat.
-I seen her vagina couple of times. The best i seen it was when we were at a water park and we were ready to leave but the changing rooms were packed and we hardly found one open. We both got in that and basically i seen her pussy from so close.
-She is a slut with his boyfriend. This is the main reason why i became attracted to her sexually, is that i seen her having sex with her boyfriend so many times right infront of me. Idk wtf do they think, but they literally start having sex infront of me in the same room. This fucking mogs me, but since i seen her being fucked alot of times, obviously i became somewhat attracted to her sexually.
-She is really kindhearted and i knew, even if i ask her for incestmaxxing, she wouldn't react bad, and i actually have alot of chance that it would work.

Now that you understand my motives. How i asked her to incestmaxx?

Basically we know her boyfriend's son, and that kid is a complete douchebag. He is the worst person ever but my mom acts like he likes his personality, just because it's her boyfriend's son.
So we go to summer vacation each year, but last year when this whole situation happened, this fucking trash ass kid wanted to come with us. My mom and her boyfriend didn't declined it. My summer vacation got ruined, and i told my mom so many times that i'm not going. However i thought about a plan for years now. :feelsLSD: I'll say that i go if i get to try out sex with her. :feelsdevil: This was my plan.

This happened when i carried my plan out:
So i told her that i'll go if i get to try out sex with her. She was really shocked at first and couldn't believe what i said, but i explained that why i asked her, that the benefits we get from it etc. She calmed down, and said she'll think about it. Next day i wake up and get on my phone waiting for her answer nervous af. She walks in and ask me again if i said that seriously. I said yes, and she said: "Ok, we can do it at night."

I was gassed af, so happy, incestmaxxing worked right?

NOPE :feelsseriously: I just got baited. Night came, nothing happened. Next day. Nothing again. However the vacation thing came again so i brought it up that she said we can do it at night but nothing happened. She said that ok, we can do it tonight for real. Again i was excited af, night came, nothing. Next day i asked her wtf. She said that "actually we can't do it because there is chances for infections." I was like bruh, it's not going to happen. Anyway in hope that if i go to the vacation with that dumbass kid, she gonna let me do it there. Boy was i wrong. Again nothing happened. Basically i went there for no fucking reason.

And this was the story where i almost ascended, but got mogged off instead. :feelsrope:

Btw i'm still proud of it, because it takes so much bravery to try incestmaxxing with obviously getting consent first. This was the most maddest thing i have done in my life, but i felt this way for years, and that i finally opened up felt great.

Some good informations:
-After like 2 weeks, we pretty much forgot about it and treat eachother the same way as before.
-Probably some of you would ask how is her looks tho: Pussy wise: even tho she is 45, it's still looks tight (ik it's mad that i know this, but not my fault that she and her boyfriend have sex infront of me), looks wise: 6/10

People here with sisters tho, try incestmaxxing :feelsEhh:

false flag and/or greycel tier post

What the fuck

Idc I believe you based grey :feelsYall:

weak first post plus fuck you SEAmaxxing faggot hope you get an STD
Ok so my race and birthplace is shit I know that, I just don't believe that this story is real.

I'm not reading that.

are you French?

I believe cousin is fine but mom is just too much to be honest, dude.

I hope you enjoyed the raging boner as you typed this larp.

Sounds like the plot of this anime I JUST watched

Graycel, graycel, GAYCEL

obvious troll post from cucktears (hi cucktears)

i will read this

Suicidemaxxxing instead wtf man LMAO

Fake and gay.

Dear CuckTears,
Eat shit and die in Super Mario Maker 2.
Love, your new step-dad.

cucktear bait

This is probably weird af to everyone but i'm proud of it.

I tried incestmaxxing with my MOM.

Now i'ma explain why i tried incestmaxxing with my mom.

So i don't have a sister and i'm much more closer to my mom then to anyone else. First of all i'm 17 youngcel, my mom is 45. This happened 1 year ago tho. To be clear i'm not attracted to my mom as like relationship wise, gf wise. That would be weird af. I'm only attracted to her sexually.

Why am i attracted to her sexually?
-I seen her tits so many times. It's normal in our house that she walks with her tits out at summer because of the heat.
-I seen her vagina couple of times. The best i seen it was when we were at a water park and we were ready to leave but the changing rooms were packed and we hardly found one open. We both got in that and basically i seen her pussy from so close.
-She is a slut with his boyfriend. This is the main reason why i became attracted to her sexually, is that i seen her having sex with her boyfriend so many times right infront of me. Idk wtf do they think, but they literally start having sex infront of me in the same room. This fucking mogs me, but since i seen her being fucked alot of times, obviously i became somewhat attracted to her sexually.
-She is really kindhearted and i knew, even if i ask her for incestmaxxing, she wouldn't react bad, and i actually have alot of chance that it would work.

Now that you understand my motives. How i asked her to incestmaxx?

Basically we know her boyfriend's son, and that kid is a complete douchebag. He is the worst person ever but my mom acts like he likes his personality, just because it's her boyfriend's son.
So we go to summer vacation each year, but last year when this whole situation happened, this fucking trash ass kid wanted to come with us. My mom and her boyfriend didn't declined it. My summer vacation got ruined, and i told my mom so many times that i'm not going. However i thought about a plan for years now. :feelsLSD: I'll say that i go if i get to try out sex with her. :feelsdevil: This was my plan.

This happened when i carried my plan out:
So i told her that i'll go if i get to try out sex with her. She was really shocked at first and couldn't believe what i said, but i explained that why i asked her, that the benefits we get from it etc. She calmed down, and said she'll think about it. Next day i wake up and get on my phone waiting for her answer nervous af. She walks in and ask me again if i said that seriously. I said yes, and she said: "Ok, we can do it at night."

I was gassed af, so happy, incestmaxxing worked right?

NOPE :feelsseriously: I just got baited. Night came, nothing happened. Next day. Nothing again. However the vacation thing came again so i brought it up that she said we can do it at night but nothing happened. She said that ok, we can do it tonight for real. Again i was excited af, night came, nothing. Next day i asked her wtf. She said that "actually we can't do it because there is chances for infections." I was like bruh, it's not going to happen. Anyway in hope that if i go to the vacation with that dumbass kid, she gonna let me do it there. Boy was i wrong. Again nothing happened. Basically i went there for no fucking reason.

And this was the story where i almost ascended, but got mogged off instead. :feelsrope:

Btw i'm still proud of it, because it takes so much bravery to try incestmaxxing with obviously getting consent first. This was the most maddest thing i have done in my life, but i felt this way for years, and that i finally opened up felt great.

Some good informations:
-After like 2 weeks, we pretty much forgot about it and treat eachother the same way as before.
-Probably some of you would ask how is her looks tho: Pussy wise: even tho she is 45, it's still looks tight (ik it's mad that i know this, but not my fault that she and her boyfriend have sex infront of me), looks wise: 6/10

Take your meds, schizo

The IT trannies are so desprate that they write larps just to screenshot them and post just to keep their shitty reddit on life support.
:feelshaha:

Absolutely incredibly based.
Pure lifefuel :feelsjuice:

Based if true @JosefMengelecel thoughts?
She is a used up roastie. Also he watches her have sex? That’s pretty cucked. He should have tried to do it with his sister or cousin. Also he should have beat the shit out of that kid to establish his dominance especially if that kid was younger.

My sister is a disgusting roastie who has had 9 boyfriends so no. If I had a more younger sister then yeah I would.

If this was real which it isn't, and the mom actually thought about it lol all you would have to do is go seduce her in her bed. She gave the green light when she was ok with it..

Dr lol

Get off this forum you rotten nigger
lol kill yourself greycel, im whiter than you guaranteed. ill have to set my eye area as my pfp since retards like you think im a nigger.

Last edited:
Didn't read after 1st sentence

lol kill yourself greycel, im whiter than you guaranteed. ill have to set my eye area as my pfp since retards like you think im a nigger.
You sound like one and talk like one,so you are one.

That is disgusting. :feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke:

If this was real which it isn't, and the mom actually thought about it lol all you would have to do is go seduce her in her bed. She gave the green light when she was ok with it..
This, it doesn't make anysense, if OP actually wanted to fuck he would have done it. Obvious LARP

You sound like one and talk like one,so you are one.
brown people like you love trying to make themself feel whiter. seethe that my hair, skin, and eyes are fairer than your's.

Imagine getting ur mom preg and having an inbred baby

She is a used up roastie. Also he watches her have sex? That’s pretty cucked. He should have tried to do it with his sister or cousin. Also he should have beat the shit out of that kid to establish his dominance especially if that kid was younger.
I don't want to watch them have sex, but i don't have a choice if they do it next to me. This is 100% real tho. i don't have a sister or a girl cousin. Problem is, that kid is only 1 year younger then me and he is strong af, while i'm skinny so i wouldn't have a chance.

The IT trannies are so desprate that they write larps just to screenshot them and post just to keep their shitty reddit on life support.
:feelshaha:

Absolutely incredibly based.
Pure lifefuel :feelsjuice:
Nah, this is real. I have posted alot of other stuff that didn't even got onto IT. It's just something that people apart from me can't believe.

fanfic 4/10
Lol, it's real tho.

Fake and gay.
Not fake and straighter then a ruler. :feelsohh:

obvious troll post from cucktears (hi cucktears)
Nope.