Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WARNING Do not watch if you are Asian i wont be responsible for roped Ricecells!

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-

Make sure sharp objects are out of reach. If you really want to watch the video make sure it is an old laptop or phone because you will smash it if you are asian.
@Riceman

This is too cruel, who makes such a video?

Brutal for asian males. Noodlewhores are White man's property, not for asians.

self-hating noodlewhores deserve Nanking massacre reenactment

Last edited:
I am not even rice and this was ropefuel for me

to be honest with you, I hope the white dudes take the noodlewhores. all i see are incel sons. look at their genetics. thin wrists, small frame, small dick DNA in her, and general unathleticism. Toxic personality.

the only way my genes can escape inceldom isn't through one of my truecel looksmatch noodlewhores.

I'd procreate with an african sheboon before i procreate with a noodlewhore tbh ngl

most of these are old before tinder

I believe now these dorky white guys aren't good enough and the noodle whores only want white chad

to be honest with you, I hope the white dudes take the noodlewhores. all i see are incel sons. look at their genetics. thin wrists, small frame, small dick DNA in her, and general unathleticism. Toxic personality.

the only way my genes can escape inceldom isn't through one of my truecel looksmatch noodlewhores.

I'd procreate with an african sheboon before i procreate with a noodlewhore tbh ngl

Hight iq blasians may run bbc game.

self-hating noodlewhores deserve Nanking massacre reenactment
Damn when are we gonna have the judgement day for noodlewhores

I'd join in and gladly bayonet the fetuses out of the belly of betrayal noodlewhores. Count me in the 百Noodlewhore斬り競争!

Contest_To_Cut_Down_100_People.jpg

Hight iq blasians may run bbc game.
despite blasians being such a small demographic, they got Tiger WOods, Ben Henderson(UFC champ), patrick chung(patriots) and Hines Ward(steelers, HOFer)

very small but very robust group.

compared to say Hapa boys which has like 1000X more people. They do very well.

Women will be replaced and their first who is going to use that technology are asiancels at least.

honestly as a blasian i know we got it better than white hapas but still, doesn't change the fact that 90% of us are deformed while 10% look good. too bad i came out a little too deformed :cryfeels::feelsrope:
btw what kind of whitecel spends hours scouring the net finding random clips and then editing this shit

massive cope for the JBW theorists :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
honestly as a blasian i know we got it better than white hapas but still, doesn't change the fact that 90% of us are deformed while 10% look good. too bad i came out a little too deformed :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I think the advantage is you have possible an asian father who has a smaler dick then you and an black mother. You could score black pussy. In psycological perspective that is much healthier as a racist chadlite dad and a noodlewhore tigermom.

I think the advantage is you have possible an asian father who has a smaler dick then you and an black mother. You could score black pussy. In psycological perspective that is much healthier as a racist chadlite dad and a noodlewhore tigermom.

my father was black my mom is asian lmao, my bbc game is strong but now one would approach me to find out afterall i got a goblin face

my father was black my mom is asian lmao, my bbc game is strong but now one would approach me to find out afterall i got a goblin face

That is the ER version of a blasian. Having a father with higher smv is always ropefuel. And an asian mother :feelsbadman: wtf is wrong with this world.

arent you like 6 feet? im sure you could prob ascend with a white foid even. Some (rare) white foids like them

despite blasians being such a small demographic, they got Tiger WOods, Ben Henderson(UFC champ), patrick chung(patriots) and Hines Ward(steelers, HOFer)

very small but very robust group.

compared to say Hapa boys which has like 1000X more people. They do very well.
I've seen some half sand nigger Asian, where do they stand?

Make sure sharp objects are out of reach. If you really want to watch the video make sure it is an old laptop or phone because you will smash it if you are asian.
@Riceman

This is too cruel, who makes such a video?

Why would I rope over this. I don't know about other ricecels or if I'm considered one because I'm a hapa. I really see these people as just intellectual trash that need gas.

That's what I mean when i say noodlewhores will fuck anything that white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back