Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Warning - Do not open if you're Ethnic and close to sui] HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF LEFTIST POC WOMEN ADMIT TO ONLY LIKING WHITE CHADS

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
[YES THE OP IS A GUY, BUT THE LINK IS TO SHOW YOU THE REPLIES. READ THE REPLIES]

Ethnicels are fucking done. Even your POC SJW allies don't want you.

Last edited:
seen it already not surprised

(((Disney)))

fuck these virtue signalling cunts, they are the most racist beings on planet earth

Saw this earlier today but still good a second time. Save this racepill for all of eternity.

All white women are racist and want us dead.

Oh wow it's not as though we didn't already know that women lie through their teeth, or that liberal's virtue signalling is just paying lip service to certain ideas.

Last edited:
DcnTEyzXUAMx2fr
5cgglx

fucking brutal. Please just slaughter them all

The tweet is about ethnic women and in replies ethnic women basically admit that the "meme" is spot on.
ethnic women are disgusting subhuman filth, fuck them.

This is what I hate. Not that women thirst after whites, that's just a preference, as detrimental to us ethnics as it is.
I despise that most women are left-leaning people who act like they hate whites and call every white guy they don't like a Nazi, then refuse to even acknowledge the existence of the brownies they think they're fighting for. Bunch of disgusting hypocrites.

Made me feel slightly better today, but then I remember that it only applies to white chads.
No one wants to fuck an autistic fuck.

Leftist SJW roasties would fuck a gun toting Trump supporting Neo Nazi white Chad over a left wing SJW incel.

Personaliteehee

#bleachright strikes again

This is one of the worst posts I have ever witnessed, I feel sick to my stomach. I swear to god I hate liberals and women so fucking much

Made me feel slightly better today, but then I remember that it only applies to white chads.

Remember: The rule is "Don't be ethnic" not "Just be white"

Women have requirements, not preferences. They filter, not search

Damn, good thing I saw this on braincels before I saw it here. Extreme ragefuel to the max.

Damn, good thing I saw this on braincels before I saw it here. Extreme ragefuel to the max.
Just so you know you're my favorite incel poster. Just something about the way you write makes me JFL

Just so you know you're my favorite incel poster. Just something about the way you write makes me JFL
Damn, thanks. I would've believe you moreso if I didn't post about me not being a known poster about a minute ago on the meta / feedback thread.

Damn, thanks. I would've believe you moreso if I didn't post about me not being a known poster about a minute ago on the meta / feedback thread.
I think half of it is the "damn" you put at the start of all your posts. For some reason, it fits with your avatar

I think half of it is the "damn" you put at the start of all your posts. For some reason, it fits with your avatar
Lol. Most people recognize me from that.

whitecel=fakecel

lol at the fact that even SJW/Leftist ethnik women want CHAD

Reminds me of that blackpill comic

>167.386 re-tweets
hahaha-ive-had-enough-4401780.png

Most women are as racist as your average alt right. The difference is the fact that alt rights are honest about their belief system AND actually would date an ethnic girl.

Oh wow it's not as though we didn't already know that women lie through their teeth, or that liberal's virtue signalling is just paying lip service to certain ideas.

That's why go MGTOW and they will be scared when there isn't enough guys around, that's what's happening in japan.

That's why go MGTOW and they will be scared when there isn't enough guys around, that's what's happening in japan.
JFL. MGTOW = incels LARPing as volcel. Chad has no need to go MGTOW

Yawn, I fully swallowed racepill a while ago, this has no affect on my emotions, as expected just like gravity

The "just get a liberal girl" cope debunked, right here.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Misnomer in the title:

PoC = ethniccel
PoS = ethnicbelle

If it's any consolation, consider that even their idealized SS Einsatzgruppe Chad boyfriends can't extinguish the blood shame that rages in the very chambers of their hearts. They shot for and landed in the firmament of their desires and still feel enough deep-seated resentment to rail against wypipo as a pasttime.

Last edited:
Those comments are legit suifuel. I can't believe they are so brazen with their hypocrisy. It's even more rage inducing when you realize all those disgusting foids are all lusting after Chads and chad-lites.
Most women are as racist as your average alt right. The difference is the fact that alt rights are honest about their belief system AND actually would date an ethnic girl.

Really sums up my thoughts:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back