Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WARNING DO NOT GO OUTSIDE

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I went to get groceries today and holy shit. The foids are all almost naked wearing crop tops, bras and booty shorts. It was pure torture because foid skin looks good DO NOT GO OUTSIDE.

To get food I will just start going very late at night and shitty stores that foids would never be around

should have tagged it with suicidefuel

Last summer I only went for groceries only at late night/early morning,I didnt want to see anyone during the day and my sleep schedule was already fucked

Last summer I only went for groceries only at late night/early morning,I didnt want to see anyone during the day and my sleep schedule was already fucked
I go to bed at 6 am these days

I can count on 1 hand the amount I’ve went out in the last year

I went to get groceries today and holy shit. The foids are all almost naked wearing crop tops, bras and booty shorts. It was pure torture because foid skin looks good DO NOT GO OUTSIDE.

To get food I will just start going very late at night and shitty stores that foids would never be around
I knew the suicide fuel season was here when I went upstairs and it was hot as fuck. I might pass on going outside for weeks at a time

We will never have that.

We don't have uniforms at work. It's also like 90 degrees out.

It's fucking brutal.

Only saving grace is seeing all these nasty tattoos (WHY ON THE LEGS?!?!?!) ruining what I would normally lust after.

going outside is a scam, i said it many times before

This warning came to late for me. I was just omw to the barber today when I saw a 7/10 Latina in booty shorts. I checked her out for a few seconds and some boy she was with immediately noticed and proceeded to stare at me.

It was a very uncomfortable situation. Should've stayed at home jerking off

"Teehee, I wear it because it's comfortable, not because I'm seeking attention"

I will polish up my shoecam bro!

not sure if this is a new fetish or not but I have to go out every now and then for work. There is something highly erotic about girls with big tits in facemasks. I see a lot of them these days. One of the reasons I also hate going outside is because I know they are wearing those masks to get away from me. People are hating these new social distancing rules in my city but I've been forced to social distance my whole adult life. Ugliness is a curse

I think you should go see a prostitute. You sound like you will actually die if you dont get pussy, literally.

i dont mind seeing hot foids(fapfuel) but i hate seeing couples and people kissing and foids admiring their bf's. pure suifuel

i always go to get groceries at midnight and yet there are still normies milling around

The foids are all almost naked wearing crop tops, bras and booty shorts. It was pure torture because foid skin looks good

Can relate. It should be illegal to dress like that.

Almost naked teens walking around teasing incels reminding them things they will never get.
Fucking hate it, knowing these kidos have more sexual experience than i will ever have.

There is only reminders of what you can’t have when you go outside