Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Warning comparison thread.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Let's see those warnings. I genuinely want to see what everyone has. Here are mine:

Two were for "foid worship" (talking about how I'd fuck JBs in all their holes and fill them up) and two of them were for inciting violence. The verbal warning was for saying "y'all."
QcNuK6c.png

You're a bad boy.

I'm sorry but I'm on thin ice right know.

I have 2 10% ones, one for necroposting and the other one for spam because i quoted a post saying didnt read. And a verbal warning for posting on the wrong forum.
They both expire on sunday so im free :feelsautistic:

Jhuyuy

Most are for race bait, some are for random shit.

First one (earlier this year) was for low effort, and the next two were for necroposting. I really think threads older than a month should be locked. I've also had a couple threads deleted. One was for making a gay joke, and the other was for asking a redundant question in Meta/Feedback
Warnings

How do you guys rack up so many warnings? Do you not read the rules?

Total 220%

illegal content 90%
tranny content 40%
brag 40%
selfie 20%
inciting 10%
female worship 10%
low effort 10%

The mods are very loose and subjective with the rules.
I agree with this. Some rules can be a little vague. Like for example, I don't think me talking about wanting to fuck JB foids in every hole should warrant as being "foid worship."

I agree with this. Some rules can be a little vague. Like for example, I don't think me talking about wanting to fuck JB foids in every hole should warrant as being "foid worship."
I agree. If you are a straight male than of course you should want to do that obviously. Should only be worship if you are spamming pics of foids or preaching their (nonexistent) virtues.

Just the one.

Warning For FrothySolutions

It was this post.

I shouldn't complain because there's no points. But... @blickpall, you gotta know, I wouldn't just dismiss your feelings like that! I hold you in a very high esteem in particular. It was one of your Reddit posts that clued me in to the incel community. And made me realize what hypocritical, overreacting bastards people can be. It made me realize there were some injustices towards men, carried about by the so-called Good Guys.

I stand by what I said in that thread. Not every passenger is gonna talk you up, unless you're Chad. It's like trying to run game on the bus. How realistic is that for a normal man? It doesn't make your struggle any less significant though.

im a good goym
20191026 151911