Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tfw you join an uber ride with a 2/10 female and she treats you like garbage incarnate

It’s just their nature to play hard to get when they feel threatened by the existence of a sub-Chad male.

girls are not dumb, they can smell that you are a mod on an incel forum

her male looksmatch is prosbly looking for a portion of ceiling that can support his weight

I argued with a BP so much he raged and left the car. Imagine how Mr. Finance was so mad that a dirty incel was smarter than him.

Is that how Uber works? Multiple passengers? I've called Lyfts and I've never had to share a ride.

Imagine if it resulted in bangbus

Is that how Uber works? Multiple passengers? I've called Lyfts and I've never had to share a ride.
They offer you a shared price for a discount like you are going the same way in my area.

Last edited:
What she did to you? I never talk with nobody in a ride, and if they talk I'm the person that treats like garbage everyone :feelsokman:

in your case specifically, what did being treated like garbage entail?
*enter vehicle*
"Hi how are you?"
*silence from both parties*
"May I open a window?"(she reeks of perfume)
*silence*
*I open my window*
Driver: "That is fine sir" (driver and female passenger are same race)
Me: "thank you, happy holidays evryone!"
Her: *dismissive stare*
Him: "happy holidays to you too sir"

She was silent for the next 15 minutes.

We would need to see how she interacts with other Uber passengers. Maybe she's just an introvert.

yeah, doesn't necessarily mean anything. I don't usually talk to other passengers either.

*enter vehicle*
"Hi how are you?"
*silence*
*I open my window*

How would you rate yourself out of 10 ? I need to put things into perspective

*enter vehicle*
"Hi how are you?"
*silence*
*I open my window*

maybe she was intimidated of you.. i heard if girls like a guy their intimidated by them

we really need to stop caring so much about female reactions that are potentially just random noise, unless you make an actual move on a woman you don't know what she really thinks about you.
also if they treat you badly around people for no reason, then they are just a dipshit who looks bad, and callous too if they think it's worth taking that cost to their image just like that. be more critical of people when they're like that and feel it in your being that they are being shitheads instead of focusing on yourself.

btw fontaine lurking lmao, just rereg bro

If you were Chad she would pull over and suck your dick. Its so over

you can gauge so much from facial expressions. a simple stare is all it takes to convey contempt and disgust
i guess it doesn't matter if they're 2/10 or 10/10. in most cases, if they don't find you attractive, you'll get treated like trash. it's unfortunate
Yes fam.
How would you rate yourself out of 10 ? I need to put things into perspective
PSL 3 when I was maxxed, pastprime now.

maybe she was intimidated of you.. i heard if girls like a guy their intimidated by them
I am young looking despite my age, with a dad bod, chances for intimitdation are 0.

we really need to stop caring so much about female reactions that are potentially just random noise, unless you make an actual move on a woman you don't know what she really thinks about you.
also if they treat you badly around people for no reason, then they are just a dipshit who looks bad, and callous too if they think it's worth taking that cost to their image just like that. be more critical of people when they're like that and feel it in your being that they are being shitheads instead of focusing on yourself.

btw fontaine lurking lmao, just rereg bro
You're not wrong.

This lyft is superior and more people use it in my area anyways or so ive heard
*enter vehicle*
"Hi how are you?"
*silence*
*I open my window*

sounds like a curry/arab/mexican can u elab are they the 3 races listed?

*enter vehicle*
"Hi how are you?"
*silence*
*I open my window*

at least the driver was fine.
I'm sure the rate of response would increase dramatically for Chad.
She'd probably start blowing Chad in the backseat tbh

Ugly women feel the most offended by us because they feel that we think we have a shot with them. Unlike average or attractive women, they rarely if ever fuck hot guys so it’s another slap in the face to them reminder of their lowly status.

Ugly women feel the most offended by us because they feel that we think we have a shot with them. Unlike average or attractive women, they rarely if ever fuck hot guys so it’s another slap in the face to them reminder of their lowly status.

her male looksmatch is prosbly looking for a portion of ceiling that can support his weight
Her looksmatch got post-partum aborted in a microwave at age 2 because he was only 34 inches tall and not the average of 34.5 inches.

girls are not dumb, they can smell that you are a mod on an incel forum
It depends on the part of town you live in, I used to live in NYC and Uber Pool was available there, where I live now theres no such option.

America forces people to be social. Im so glad i dont live there.

If i posted this my thread wouldve been deleted.