Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [WARNING]: Be prepared for cyber warfare: Data Tracking and DDoSing of incels

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So I made this thread:

And one reply caught my eye:

Top comment of that video:

what if we go on their website and bully them? or we make our own website and do the same thing, see how they like it?

keep an eye out brocels. we may be invaded by foids soon.

It seems like we are getting DDoS'd

View: https://twitter.com/IncelsCo/status/1274959003861336064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3AIncelsCo%7Ctwcon%5Etimelinechrome&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.co%2F

it won't they added the most aids captcha in existance only mogged by roblox

"What if we go on their website and bully them." Jfl if they come here with that bullshit they'll be banned the second they make an application, also foids stick out like a sore thumb
it won't they added the most aids captcha in existance only mogged by roblox
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I thought I was the only one that got that shit

Is that why the site's been off and on lately (other than the migration)?

Ayy follow my twitter
Is that why the site's been off and on lately (other than the migration)?
Yes.
Data breaches are coming soon boyz

The Incel War has commenced.

Why are they so vindictive and hateful?

"What if we go on their website and bully them." Jfl if they come here with that bullshit they'll be banned the second they make an application, also foids stick out like a sore thumb

Do they think they can post here without making an account or some shit? Normcucks really are low IQ

I'm not bothered. Here in Nigeria nobody knows what an incel is. Also I'm 6"2 and have a mohawk so nobody would believe it anyway. Especially since I'm a respectable student of locksmithing (went back to school at the age of 28), which is a good job here and I am in high esteem in Lagos. My brother Abubakar is an incel too so we've got each other's back.

Last edited:
I'm in a 3rd world country

Bully us? Why? :feelsbadman:

I'll probs perma ban myself if that happens. Can't risk my future career prospects. I live in a giga cucked soy country fuck :cryfeels:

@Master please explain the situation here bro

I think we need some high IQ hackingcels to step forward and train some soldiers. I've got some basic IT skills and happy to step forward in the front line.

I'll probs perma ban myself if that happens. Can't risk my future career prospects. I live in a giga cucked soy country fuck :cryfeels:

I’m in the same boat as you bro. I would be astronomically fucked. My entire financial solvency is dependent on my uni thinking I’m a good boy.

I’m in the same boat as you bro. I would be astronomically fucked. My entire financial solvency is dependent on my uni thinking I’m a good boy.
same for me tbh. my life is already kinda shit though

I hate society
We left reddit
but they still can't stop targeting us

If anyone outside knows that I am an incel, I would just explain that looks are EVERYTHING, dating part is just tip of the iceberg. The most brutal part of being an incel is that because you are ugly, people want you to be split into ten thousand pieces.

If anyone outside knows that I am an incel, I would just explain that looks are EVERYTHING, dating part is just tip of the iceberg. The most brutal part of being an incel is that because you are ugly, people want you to be split into ten thousand pieces.
problem is these people will tell you "you look fine"

problem is these people will tell you "you look fine"
When AI comes in hand, the AI will tell you what those "people" are actually thinking about. Actions speak louder than words.

" what if we go on their website and bully them? "

That's called every major social media site...

" what if we go on their website and bully them? "

Just. Fucking. LOL.

These stupid cunts will be banned within minutes, if not seconds. I'll see them in ban appeals.

Clean cache attracts that system bro.

I get it often at other sites too. Because i clean my browser a lot.

DDosers are pathetic and lame.

We're (you) all getting fucked to be honest. Sooner or later we will all get doxxed and our lives go down the shitter.

Keep plausible deniability, NEVER post pics.

Do people actually think that any foid would pass through account registration? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Take us off the net and you'll have to deal with the consequences irl you dumb foidcunts

Oh the irony. They accuse us of being hateful when the amount of bullying and making us feel like dirt and dog shit make us feel hateful of ourselves and highly suspicious of others. They don't know what we went/go/will go through. Fuck them.

Clean cache attracts that system bro.

I get it often at other sites too. Because i clean my browser a lot.

Do you use a VPN?

Do you use a VPN?
I use Firefox with a lot of security addons and i make sure all JavaScript only runs when i say so.

Most bad shit comes from JavaScript.

I use Firefox with a lot of security addons and i make sure all JavaScript only runs when i say so.

Most bad shit comes from JavaScript.
Nice. I use Express VPN

Oh the irony. They accuse us of being hateful when the amount of bullying and making us feel like dirt and dog shit make us feel hateful of ourselves and highly suspicious of others. They don't know what we went/go/will go through. Fuck them.
They want the last vestige of comfort taken away from us. Our slightest happiness is anathema to them and causes them agony. They will not stop until we are deaf, blind, and in constant misery.
They should thank whatever Satanic deities they worship that the just world fallacy isn’t true -- that there is no Hell for them, but only one for us here on Earth.
I hate them and their veneer of goodness. If self-righteousness, hypocrisy, bullying, lying through your teeth, gaslighting, and virtue signaling isn't evil, then I don't know what is.

They want the last vestige of comfort taken away from us. Our slightest happiness is anathema to them and causes them agony. They will not stop until we are deaf, blind, and in constant misery.
They should thank whatever Satanic deities they worship that the just world fallacy isn’t true -- that there is no Hell for them, but only one for us here on Earth.
I hate them and their veneer of goodness. If self-righteousness, hypocrisy, bullying, lying through your teeth, gaslighting, and virtue signaling isn't evil, then I don't know what is.

Dude what you just say...
Normies stole me everything. Everything. Every internet community, every game that made me thrill, every book i could read again and again, every movie or serie. Everytime i wentsomewhere on the internet they would kick me out, or join a group in school, or at uni. Everyhere, everytime. Even when i make my groceries, i just want to buy my bread. Can't they just leave me alone. Leave me alone. Alone.

Don't you get it, it's because we're the repulse of society; the bottom of the barrel if you will.

Foids doesn't even know what "Ip" is. probably some soycuckedsimp boy white knights are "fighting" for those foids.

Well it happened AGAIN

We hit the mattresses?