Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Tiktok foid looks at the forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@deerdrugs/video/6830947750654266630?u_code=dc830h2al18id2&preview_pb=0&language=en&_d=dc830imi3jeege&share_item_id=6830947750654266630&timestamp=1591863721&utm_campaign=client_share&app=musically&utm_medium=ios&user_id=6823196295667581958&tt_from=copy&utm_source=copy&source=h5_m

Once again we have the same bullshit argument that is also used by IT. "You're an incel because of how you talk online"

Nevermind the fact that 27 percent of men haven't had sex at all since 18, with most of those dudes likely being virgins. and this was in a poll a few years ago. it's worse now

that has nothing to do with social media and dating apps, but obviously bad personalities have tripled.

i don't know who convinced foids that septum piercings are a good idea, but he is the biggest practical jokester of all time

Ayy I saw my shit in there
Damn I guess me trolling online is what makes me a person according to her

I hate ALL women

It just so happens that her boyfriend is :chad:

Dumbass foids get cause and effect in the wrong order.
They ignore the fact that all the pain we have went through due to looks caused us to talk like this towards those creatures.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@deerdrugs/video/6830947750654266630?u_code=dc830h2al18id2&preview_pb=0&language=en&_d=dc830imi3jeege&share_item_id=6830947750654266630&timestamp=1591863721&utm_campaign=client_share&app=musically&utm_medium=ios&user_id=6823196295667581958&tt_from=copy&utm_source=copy&source=h5_m

Once again we have the same bullshit argument that is also used by IT. "You're an incel because of how you talk online"

View attachment 279489

Nevermind the fact that 27 percent of men haven't had sex at all since 18, with most of those dudes likely being virgins. and this was in a poll a few years ago. it's worse now

View attachment 279490

that has nothing to do with social media and dating apps, but obviously bad personalities have tripled.

They can keep deluding themselves. Meanwhile we will grow and get stronger.
We are legion

Last edited:
@Tenshi @ThoughtfulCel @Hate_my_life you guys made it :chad:

The universe in milimeters level IQ statusmaxx
3748023.gif
Just be featured on some whore's TikTok and ascend theory

Also JFL if you use tiktok.

3748023.gif
LMFAO THIS BITCH LOVES TO HEAR HERSELF TALK. AND SHE DID HER MAKEUP AND EYEBROWS FOR A VIDEO LIKE THIS JFL

I WOULD UN-IRONICALLY BEAT THIS FOID TO DEATH IF I EVER SAW HER LOL.

ALSO OF COURSE THIS WHORE IS USING A MAC.
2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

Last edited:
I hope she did not enjoy her stay

she looks like a whore and sounds like one too
very disgusting, but this is what we have to unfortunately deal with for the time being - until the world finally comes to an end, these foids will have their ways. she'll get whats coming to her eventually though

Let me know if I’m on tiktok

tik tok is absolute trash
They ignore the fact that all the pain we have went through due to looks caused us to talk like this towards those creatures.

Ah yes, the old “women don’t want to fuck incels because of the way they act” - never heard this one before, groundbreaking discovery. Truly it’s not a life time of rejection that made incels become this way, they were always this way, that’s it, you worked it out, wow

This tik tok made me a volcel.

They can keep deluding themselves. Meanwhile we will grow and get stronger.
We are legion

Exactly. They don't realize the amount of bullying and physical, emotional, mental, and social abuse we had to go through not only at school, but at home growing up. Personally, my stepfather (who's white for those who don't know) abused me non-stop for years and years. Fucked me up mentally and still haven't recovered.

And then at school there were the jock bullies and football players that called me "chink" "gook" in the hallways, and all the jokes from the pretty and popular girls that told me I had a small little dick simply because I was Asian, and for what? To not be outcast by pitying me.

The worst part is when I tried to seek help (lol), I was told to man the fuck up and grow some balls, whatever that meant. Yes, that's what my high school guidance counselor told me. I was told to man up and maybe go into acting and maybe I could change the world.

In what world could a balding, now 36 years old 5'4 skinny fat little ricecel asian boy be a sex symbol in Hollywood? I don't even think I could even make it into a shitty commercial that enforces me acting like a little Chink. How would people react when they see the bald spots on my head from the times I was hit with a wrench at my skull from my drunken white stepfather? How would they react to my facial scar running deep across my left cheek from the time my drunk stepfather tried to kill me with the kitchen knife? My fucking stepfather, who only came into my life simply because my mother insulted my late father who died when I was just 10 for having a tiny penis and lunged herself at the first white man who gave her any attention?

And from all this, my guidance counselor told a bandaged high school asian boy to man the fuck up and stop being a pussy.

And this girl has the audacity to see these posts simply at face value and blame us for acting this way without more context.

NO. IT'S THESE EXPERIENCES WE FACED EARLY IN OUR LIVES THAT HAVE RESULTED IN HOW WE ACT NOW. THE CONSTANT BULLYING AND BELITTLEMENT FROM SCHOOL AND FROM HOME. MAKING US FEELING FUCKING WORTHLESS EVERY SINGLE DAY OF OUR FUCKING LIVES.

AND DON'T FUCKING TELL ME OTHERS GO THROUGH THIS. OTHERS HAVE SUPPORT SYSTEMS. WOMEN HAVE SUPPORT SYSTEMS. MEN DON'T. WE'RE TOLD TO BOTTLE OUR FUCKING EMOTIONS IN AND LET IT SIMMER FOR LIFE. THAT'S WHY WE'RE ALL FUCKING HERE IN THIS FORUM TO FORM OUR OWN LITTLE COMMUNITY. BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD LISTEN TO OUR DEEP UNDERLYING PROBLEMS AND SHIT UPBRINGINGS.

AND A THERAPIST? DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE A THERAPIST IS? HOW THE FUCK CAN I FIND ONE IN BUM FUCK NOWHERE SOUTHWEST INDIANA? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN DESERTS, AND IT AFFECTS MANY PEOPLE IN THE MIDWEST, LIKE ME! MANY HAVE TO GO MILES JUST TO SEEK PHYSICAL HELP. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE WOULD DO THE SAME FOR MENTAL HELP, ONLY TO BE TOLD LIKE IN THE PAST TO MAN THE FUCK UP AND BOTTLE IT IN?

fucking hell. that was a good vent. My stepfather told me I was worthless tonight. Brought back so many fucking terrible memories I wanted to beat his dying diabetic fat ass.

I hope that tiktok bitch fucking sees my post.

Does this cumdumpster think all of us started as hateful? Most of us were the kindest people you'd ever met.

It was the years upon years of rejection, ridicule, vitriol and discrimination against us that made us hateful.

This cumdumpster whore needs to be sent to re-education center so she'd know how extremely privileged she is
full

Chubby walrus biach!

shes dumb and ugly, not even ITcucks would defend her

LOL.

Only the weird looking ones though.

Why are the dumpsters who talk about incels always the ones who would 100% be incel as fuck if born male
i don't know who convinced foids that septum piercings are a good idea, but he is the biggest practical jokester of all time
Sign of a slut

@Hate_my_life VERY based comment of you my melanin enriched friend :feelsYall:

View attachment 279489

View attachment 279490

Also first related video I see on that clip, it's a Chad complaining about not having sex for so long cause of Covid. Wow.

Last edited:
@Hate_my_life VERY based comment of you my melanin enriched friend

3748023.gif
1563143682729 png
Her stupid face just annoyed me and I hope she gets featured in a live leak video. Whore.

Whales like her would be truecels if they were male but because she has an axe wound and majority of men are cucked Simps she thinks she's a 7/10+

Ij63jbva9qy11

Look at the crazy eyes and septum piercings. This whore has obviously been pumped and dumped so much her mind is jaded and fucked. Dealing with her failures to keep chad by bringing us down.

Btw thanks for the free publicity bitch.

Her stupid face just annoyed me and I hope she gets featured in a live leak video. Whore.

Whales like her would be truecels if they were male but because she has an axe wound and majority of men are cucked Simps she thinks she's a 7/10+

View attachment 279566
View attachment 279567
Gigabased

I remember hearing about that e thot that got beheaded last year :feelshaha:

She makes the utter subhuman that OP posted look like a fucking bushpig

Ah yes, the old “women don’t want to fuck incels because of the way they act” - never heard this one before, groundbreaking discovery. Truly it’s not a life time of rejection that made incels become this way, they were always this way, that’s it, you worked it out, wow
Start picking on a stray dog day after day. Beat him, throw stuff at him, drench him in cold water. Eventually he gets tired and bites you. "See? That's a bad dog. I was right beating him. He deserved it."

Normie logic

I wouldn't fuck her, and no, this isn't a cope

Didn't watch, will never watch.

Fuck stupid Whores like her.

I never knew people IRL could magically detect that I anonymously post on one of the most obscure forums on the planet

What a coincidence we're all ugly and short yet apparently it's what we say on here that is why we can't get gf

"Researchers at the University of Toronto have found that when a woman is rejected by a hot guy she does go a little off the deep end. Maybe she doesn’t boil a pet bunny, stalk her ex’s family, then tries to kill them all with a kitchen knife, but she does turn that pain into cruelty and turns against less attractive men." “Accepting connection from a low status other may imply that one is of similarly low status, which may call into question one’s prospects for future acceptance.”

Disgusting feminist whore. I hope she reads this.

Exactly. They don't realize the amount of bullying and physical, emotional, mental, and social abuse we had to go through not only at school, but at home growing up. Personally, my stepfather (who's white for those who don't know) abused me non-stop for years and years. Fucked me up mentally and still haven't recovered.

And then at school there were the jock bullies and football players that called me "chink" "gook" in the hallways, and all the jokes from the pretty and popular girls that told me I had a small little dick simply because I was Asian, and for what? To not be outcast by pitying me.

The worst part is when I tried to seek help (lol), I was told to man the fuck up and grow some balls, whatever that meant. Yes, that's what my high school guidance counselor told me. I was told to man up and maybe go into acting and maybe I could change the world.

In what world could a balding, now 36 years old 5'4 skinny fat little ricecel asian boy be a sex symbol in Hollywood? I don't even think I could even make it into a shitty commercial that enforces me acting like a little Chink. How would people react when they see the bald spots on my head from the times I was hit with a wrench at my skull from my drunken white stepfather? How would they react to my facial scar running deep across my left cheek from the time my drunk stepfather tried to kill me with the kitchen knife? My fucking stepfather, who only came into my life simply because my mother insulted my late father who died when I was just 10 for having a tiny penis and lunged herself at the first white man who gave her any attention?

And from all this, my guidance counselor told a bandaged high school asian boy to man the fuck up and stop being a pussy.

And this girl has the audacity to see these posts simply at face value and blame us for acting this way without more context.

NO. IT'S THESE EXPERIENCES WE FACED EARLY IN OUR LIVES THAT HAVE RESULTED IN HOW WE ACT NOW. THE CONSTANT BULLYING AND BELITTLEMENT FROM SCHOOL AND FROM HOME. MAKING US FEELING FUCKING WORTHLESS EVERY SINGLE DAY OF OUR FUCKING LIVES.

AND DON'T FUCKING TELL ME OTHERS GO THROUGH THIS. OTHERS HAVE SUPPORT SYSTEMS. WOMEN HAVE SUPPORT SYSTEMS. MEN DON'T. WE'RE TOLD TO BOTTLE OUR FUCKING EMOTIONS IN AND LET IT SIMMER FOR LIFE. THAT'S WHY WE'RE ALL FUCKING HERE IN THIS FORUM TO FORM OUR OWN LITTLE COMMUNITY. BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD LISTEN TO OUR DEEP UNDERLYING PROBLEMS AND SHIT UPBRINGINGS.

AND A THERAPIST? DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE A THERAPIST IS? HOW THE FUCK CAN I FIND ONE IN BUM FUCK NOWHERE SOUTHWEST INDIANA? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN DESERTS, AND IT AFFECTS MANY PEOPLE IN THE MIDWEST, LIKE ME! MANY HAVE TO GO MILES JUST TO SEEK PHYSICAL HELP. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE WOULD DO THE SAME FOR MENTAL HELP, ONLY TO BE TOLD LIKE IN THE PAST TO MAN THE FUCK UP AND BOTTLE IT IN?

fucking hell. that was a good vent. My stepfather told me I was worthless tonight. Brought back so many fucking terrible memories I wanted to beat his dying diabetic fat ass.

I hope that tiktok bitch fucking sees my post.
that's fucked up big time, i'm sorry to hear that. Ignore all the gaslighting normalfags throw your way, none of it was your fault, just remember, we have your back even when no one you meet irl does. cherish your brothers, I hope things get better soon

Were all cucked. She usually gets less than 1k views but used us to get over 200k views.

Does this cumdumpster think all of us started as hateful? Most of us were the kindest people you'd ever met.

This cumdumpster whore needs to be sent to re-education center so she'd know how extremely privileged she is
full

the nose ring gives it all away.

Last edited:
She’s ugly and looks like she smells

JFL at the last sentence of that dumb virtue signalling cunt. No way she actually believes what she said there. But then again you are dealing with female humans who have the and self-awarness of cows and chickens.

@FemoidsGTFO schau mal lol

Attention whoring? That's what tiktoks for.