Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel And yet a huge majority of are race love and support these "people"

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer on break
-
whites in America are the most cucked people on earth

Notice how niggers are only capable of ganging up on others? I've rarely seen niggers fight 1 on 1 and when they do, they get their ass beat.

Notice how niggers are only capable of ganging up on others? I've rarely seen niggers fight 1 on 1 and when they do, they get their ass beat.
Exactly niggers are pussy's who can't actually fight. Niggers only win fights when 1 they ganged up one or a few people 2 they swung out of nowhere or when the person they swung on had there back turned or 3 they had a huge size advantage over there opponent.

Exactly niggers are pussy's who can't actually fight. Niggers only win fights when 1 they ganged up one or a few people 2 they swung out of nowhere or when the person they swung on had there back turned or 3 they had a huge size advantage over there opponent.
Yup, I can confirm this also. Hence, why gangs are so common amongst Niggers, since that's the only way they know they have the ability to actually win.

Look at history:

The Welsh regiment was extremely outnumbered here, yet they still beat the Zulu Niggers back.

@Confessor

Yup, I can confirm this also. Hence, why gangs are so common amongst Niggers, since that's the only way they know they have the ability to actually win.

Look at history:

The Welsh regiment was extremely outnumbered here, yet they still beat the Zulu Niggers back.

@Confessor
It's true.

Blacks are cowardly, weak and effeminate. Notice how Afghan and Ukrainian men when faced with war from a damn superpower stand their ground and fight back ? Meanwhile tons of Sudanese niggers run tail and become refugee niggers due to a small scale war in Sudan. Same for all African countries.
They really are a lot like women. Obsessed with Music, Arts and Pop culture.

Even Egyptians said as much.

Immigrants do the same.