Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal War vetERan breaks down in tears aftER seeing his transgendER son.

the absolute state of the sexual market

Absolute state of the west.

Dying to bring democracy to other countries, only for the democracy to find a way into your family house.

Troons are the most disrespectful pieces of shit of western society.

To be fair, this literally is what he fought for

Looks fake tbh lol but jfl

I saw a lot of these people out today since it's the pride parade.

There was an azn girl with ovaries tattooed on her arm. Imagine if I tattooed testicles or a penis on my arm.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtwAW-sxZQe/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Imagine raising a son for 18+ years, caring for him and showing so much love to him, just for that same son to become a tranny faggot when he becomes an adult.

ThERe is no greatER shame for a man than having a tranny/faggot son.

He probably circumcised him, just like all shitty American dads.

Bob Hawke Circumcision GIF by Foreskin Revolution

He deserves this. His son was halfway to tranny the day he was born.

There was an azn girl with ovaries tattooed on her arm. Imagine if I tattooed testicles or a penis on my arm.
You act like Redditors don’t have cocks and balls tattooed on them.

Plot twist: he molested the son but expected him to turn out regular gay

He will enjoy fucking his son hes crying tears of joy

Plot twist: he molested the son but expected him to turn out regular gay
Circumcision is like regular molestation but worse because you can’t therapy your way out of a mutilated and scarred cock.

The USA is a nation of pedos.

To be fair, who the hell knows what life was like growing up with the General. Maybe it was a fucked-up household to begin with and the father's behavior caused the kid to snap and become a tranny. It's possible, unclear what goes on behind closed doors. And militarists tend to either raise other militarists OR really counter-cultural kids.

To be fair, who the hell knows what life was like growing up with the General. Maybe it was a fucked-up household to begin with and the father's behavior caused the kid to snap and become a tranny. It's possible, unclear what goes on behind closed doors. And militarists tend to either raise other militarists OR really counter-cultural kids.
Turning kids into trannies is a common shit-test foids make. It's just a foids way of calling attention to the fact that kids need more masculine influence and less feminine influence.

That'd be based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back