Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious war is good and peace is evil

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I hate peacemongering scumbags. There is nothing good about peace. Peace is satanic . War is virtuous and all glory. War is good for strengthening a virtuous country's economy and it gives people jobs. The only people that suffer in war are terrorist scumbags. We need more war. Honestly I'm starting to regret voting for Trump, there are still no new wars yet.

We've been fighting for so long with little to gain from it, there's little profit in except to fuel the military industrial complex. Rich people keep getting richer from contracts and all sort of shit, fundings goes into their pocket.

We've been fighting for so long with little to gain from it, there's little profit in except to fuel the military industrial complex. Rich people keep getting richer from contracts and all sort of shit, fundings goes into their pocket.
That is good. Corporatism is awesome.

I like wars to bad there hasn't been any true all out war since 1945, hoping there could be one in my lifetime, read up somewhere that there have been only 268 years in the past 3400 where the world has been completely at peace

Getting yourself blown in wars while bankers get even richer and your foids sleep with other men (commonly the enemy) is the most cucked thing ever tbh.

Getting yourself blown in wars while bankers get even richer and your foids sleep with other men (commonly the enemy) is the most cucked thing ever tbh.
Bankers are virtuous people. It is the little people like blue collared workers and their families that are the scum of the earth.

fuck you im too high inhib to go to war