Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wanting to date more people of my own race but I’m having trouble feeling physical attraction

dark triad ayran or rope

its so weird how something that would be the most meaningful experience of my entire life is just tuesday for her, and most other people too.

:feelsrope: JBW reigns supreme.

I don't feel bad for this particular case though. Kimchis can go fuck themselves. All the korean gooks I've had the displeasure of interacting with have been narcissistic assholes who think they're the main character.

I knew it was an Asian woman the second I seen the title

:feelsrope: JBW reigns supreme.

I don't feel bad for this particular case though. Kimchis can go fuck themselves. All the korean gooks I've had the displeasure of interacting with have been narcissistic assholes who think they're the main character.
Most gooks are aware they're unfuckable subhumans in the west, they're only arrogant towards other gooks.

its so weird how something that would be the most meaningful experience of my entire life is just tuesday for her, and most other people too.
Yeah its all described so blasé and what a stupid reason to end a relationship, i understand ideally u could get along with both friend groups but fuck friends id just be hanging out with my GF all the time

Noodlewhore should just admit that it is a white supremacist

In a way I feel a little sad reading all this.

She doesnt want to be a race traitor, but the asian genes suck in this new age globalised sexual jew market and everything sucks

Noodlewhore should just admit that it is a white supremacist
Everyone is a white supremacist. Everyone. Even in the Quran, it's said that on Judgement Day, Muslims will have "glowing white faces" and Kaffers will "have their faces Blackened with Shame"

TURBO KEEEEEEEEK. You can NEVER escape the racepill, even if you religionmaxx.
Most gooks are aware they're unfuckable subhumans in the west, they're only arrogant towards other gooks.
This is why I advocate for mass immigration of sand niggers to china and korea. The only redeeming quality of chinkoids is their lighter skin, so they should racemix with MENA in order to have Caucasion features + lighter skin. Not that I really give a fuck about them, but it's objectively a good for chinks, but they're too stuck up and arrogant to do such a thing

Everyone is a white supremacist. Everyone. Even in the Quran, it's said that on Judgement Day, Muslims will have "glowing white faces" and Kaffers will "have their faces Blackened with Shame"

TURBO KEEEEEEEEK. You can NEVER escape the racepill, even if you religionmaxx.

This is why I advocate for mass immigration of sand niggers to china and korea. The only redeeming quality of chinkoids is their lighter skin, so they should racemix with MENA in order to have Caucasion features + lighter skin. Not that I really give a fuck about them, but it's objectively a good for chinks, but they're too stuck up and arrogant to do such a thing
Juden-level deception on the first part, and imagination advocating for sandniggers to ruin yet more developed countries :feelskek:

They'll pay for the date & uber too whilst she goes back to Brad's place

I hate cumskins

Whitu chadu cocku onry!!!! Facku offu you yerrow boi!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back