Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Want to organize an irl meeting in Oslo, Norway

50V

Waiting for info.
-
Hey, i am thinking of arranging a meeting of incels in Oslo, Norway irl where norwegian incels can meet each other, do activites and of course, provoke stacies and make false accusations against them and report them to the police so they loose their job, etc. That's what they deserve. And we can do it, because if we are many and the foid is alone, the police will believe us.

Another thing we can do is to protect each other if we get assaulted by chads, strong women, female soldiers, normie foid-worshippers, etc.
It's the only way to achieve our goals. We can't keep sitting on the internet and whine. If we want to do something against the foid-rule, we must get out to the streets, march in protests and do something.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm also for it, making some incel pride demo. But you're greycel so looks like glownigha

Whatever you say Agent Smith.

Gain mu trust bitch and we can talk

Hey, i am thinking of arranging a meeting of incels in Oslo, Norway irl where norwegian incels can meet each other, do activites and of course, provoke stacies and make false accusations against them and report them to the police so they loose their job, etc. That's what they deserve. And we can do it, because if we are many and the foid is alone, the police will believe us.

Another thing we can do is to protect each other if we get assaulted by chads, strong women, female soldiers, normie foid-worshippers, etc.
It's the only way to achieve our goals. We can't keep sitting on the internet and whine. If we want to do something against the foid-rule, we must get out to the streets, march in protests and do something.

You should call for private messages, this isn't a bad idea, but I think that most users here don't want their location to be down.

Brocels, we must organise.

OP is a college :foidSoy: writing a research paper on incels for her nordic university

Many such cases

I live in Drammen if you’re serious OP set up a time and date :feelsokman:

You should call for private messages, this isn't a bad idea, but I think that most users here don't want their location to be down.

Brocels, we must organise.
I agree. Everyone who is interested, pm me. We can gather outside of the storting or akershus fortress and create uproar

CIA glow

I live in Drammen if you’re serious OP set up a time and date :feelsokman:
I am free any day until 23rd January, so it all depends on when you can

least obvious glowie

I am free any day until 23rd January, so it all depends on when you can
Is that when your research paper is due to be submitted:foidSoy:

can't imagine the smell if there was one. game night would be better

Did you submit your 2022 domestic terror report? It's due on the 9th.

- Agent Breivik

The Norwegian secret services should be ashamed of themselves.
They cannot employ an agent who would be able to spend more 10 minutes on an incel forum without revealing himself?

Lol he got banned