Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Want to inject Dbol (steroid) for the first time.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Any advice for a beginner at injections? Also @Michael15651 I know you got experience with roids so your opinion would be valued.

Last edited:
Injecting what?

Based. Roids helped this faggot become chad now he gets to rot with us.
Careful

Do it what the fuck do you have to lose anyway.

OP wants to ascend, so imagine the delusion.
tbh no I don't I just want to be physically intimidating to normroaches and foids so they're forced to treat me better. (fuck off glow niggers being muscular and looking strong isn't illegal)
So what? Its not like he will use them
exactly

Do whatever you want. If you want to inject do it, if you don't then don't

tbh no I don't I just want to be physically intimidating to normroaches and foids so they're forced to treat me better. (fuck off glow niggers being muscular and looking strong isn't illegal)
Based im gymcelling for the same reason and will take roids aswell in the future

Any advice for a beginner at injections? Also @Michael15651 I know you got experience with roids so your opinion would be valued.
Based im gymcelling for the same reason and will take roids aswell in the future
small balls incoming and dick disfunction. based castrate cel

Dbol is mostly an oral steroid

Nonetheless you want to run testosterone as a base for any cycle, test e (2x a week at 500mg is good) with 20-30mg dbol preworkout

Make sure you run an estrogen blocker on days you pin and you should be good

Also…
You’ll get horny asf

your balls will shrink like small peanuts
This is a myth

I'm pretty sure this fag have here an alt

It wont affect your dick only when you stop taking it u need to do pct after
If you stop taking it your balls dont produce testo anymore because your body have enough injected testo and you will have high estrogen levels

Roids are unhealthy for several reasons but as I said do what you want, Im just saying
Obviously they are but im willing to trade my health to not get mocked by people

If you stop taking it your balls dont produce testo anymore because your body have enough injected testo and you will have high estrogen levels
You do therapy after and it will be back to normal

Obviously they are but im willing to trade my health to not get mocked by people
you'll still be mocked just more behind your back and less direct hostility. You are still a low value male so no way to escape it.

and? just get on the wrong one and he will beat you up. even if its a small asian guy (they often beat up bigger man) or the gymmaxxed two meter chad that will throw you around like a cupcake

you'll still be mocked just more behind your back and less direct hostility. You are still a low value male so no way to escape it.
I know

maybe with long term use (several years) but really why do you need several years use? If I'm top 10% muscle wise and strength wise that's plenty good enough.

I take steroids I would know if that’s a side effect

As long as you run testosterone with it nothing will happen
Doesn't matter what you take your bodys production of testosterone will be shut down. It's a simple fact idk how it didnt happen to you but there are thousands of other people that had it happen to them

your bodys production of testosterone will be shut down. It's a simple fact idk how it didnt happen to you but there are thousands of other people that had it happen to them
usually only temporarily unless you use it heavily for a very long period of time with no break.