Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Want to gymcel but you need the vaccine to access gyms...

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I've already been stuck at home for too long :feelsbadman:

How can they prove you didn’t take it? Do they give vaccination cards in your location?

How can they prove you didn’t take it? Do they give vaccination cards in your location?
Ya, they gonna start using certificates to prove you've taken it.

If you got money just buy weights

ok. make a fake certificate

Galaxiesen

How are non vaxxed-cels gonna deal with being treated like second class citizens?

dont take the vaccine

Gymcel at home.

Why do you want to go and get mogged by chad and normies anyway? Are you a masochist?

Gymcel at home.

Why do you want to go and get mogged by chad and normies anyway? Are you a masochist?
I just like coping with gym, I was a dedicated gymcel for 6-7 years before the pandemic.

I just like coping with gym, I was a dedicated gymcel for 6-7 years before the pandemic.
Me too.

I just cope with the gym at home. Again, why do you have to gymcel in public?

Me too.

I just cope with the gym at home. Again, why do you have to gymcel in public?
I can get some basic equipment at home, but it doesn't replace proper gym equipment. Not like I have enough room for a bench or rack at home.

I can get some basic equipment at home, but it doesn't replace proper gym equipment. Not like I have enough room for a bench or rack at home.
I live in a two room studio apartment. I keep the bench in my bedroom next to my bed. I don't have a rack. The olympic bar is kept in the living room/kitchen in front of the stove where I do curls/squats/calve raises. I simply deadlift the bar when I do squats.

If its the kikezer one dont take it.

I live in a two room studio apartment. I keep the bench in my bedroom next to my bed. I don't have a rack. The olympic bar is kept in the living room/kitchen in front of the stove where I do curls/squats/calve raises. I simply deadlift the bar when I do squats.
I've got a 1 inch bar and some weights, also a pull up bar and a single dumbell (that you add weights on). I try to do some pushup and pullup workouts and occasionally do arms/shoulders with my limited weights. That's all I can do at home.

I've got a 1 inch bar and some weights, also a pull up bar and a single dumbell (that you add weights on). I try to do some pushup and pullup workouts and occasionally do arms/shoulders with my limited weights. That's all I can do at home.
I haven't used a machine in years. I find them inefficient and perfunctory. Honestly you can do pretty much everything you need with an 7ft olympic bar and plates.

I haven't used a machine in years. I find them inefficient and perfunctory. Honestly you can do pretty much everything you need with an 7ft olympic bar and plates.
I'd be fine if I had room for a bench, rack, and at least 400 lb of weights but I can't fit that in my basement.

Trust the Jews