Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel want to fuck hooker but too fucking expensive

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
the sex itself would only be like $150

BUT

i would have to drive to nearest city (3 hours each way) which means money for fuel

and stay in motel for the night, another hundred and something dollars

plus i would end up spending heaps on mcdonalds because dont have one where i live

so it would end up costing over $500 just to fuck some old bitch for half a fucking hour

not worth it

Understandable. I'm American, so i can't even do this without being careful about being busted and charged for trying to get a prostitute

correct. if u blew 500 bucks for a couple mins of pleasure you'd get horishima nagisaki post-nut clarity

the sex itself would only be like $150

BUT

i would have to drive to nearest city (3 hours each way) which means money for fuel

and stay in motel for the night, another hundred and something dollars

plus i would end up spending heaps on mcdonalds because dont have one where i live

so it would end up costing over $500 just to fuck some old bitch for half a fucking hour

not worth it
Are you in Nevada? Because that’s where it’s legal

Sounds like way too much money and effort.

1-3 a year is fine to stay mentally sane.

Anything more than that and you're throwing your money away and will be poor forever.

That $300-500 you waste for starfish sex could go to compounding investments (stocks, IRAs, CDs, crypto, ETFs, etc...)