Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Want to break out of the ∞ loop of studying and exams

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I really want to get out of the endless cycle of studying for exams
Want to go to work early to make money, but don't want to do blue-collar jobs (might do if I have to but I'll first look for white collar)
Currently not considering taking the national job exam or studying for a Ph.D.
Afraid that the pressure will be too high
Are there any jobs that only require a bachelor's or master's degree, and then interview w/o an exam?

@Transcended Trucel
@Rotter

Which is the hardest subject you studied in uni?

Don't want to learn, don't want to work. Vidya is my only cope rn

If your gonna do CS. Have some projects. Grind out leetcode blind 75 list, then Sean prashad 170. Prepare to beg for referrals on LinkedIn and then you should be set to go.

If your gonna do CS. Have some projects. Grind out leetcode blind 75 list, then Sean prashad 170. Prepare to beg for referrals on LinkedIn and then you should be set to go.
what about my height (5'5'')

studying is boring indeed; i like to read books, i am competent and great ONLY when i am interested on the subject or art. It is hard to get paid doing what you like, for now you have to endure these awful exams. Is necessary to get especialized in something to start earning from the job, and you need to thing a place to work, make another test to be aceppted and finally work earning, but overall is hard, do your best. Exact sciences are bad, try not to especialize on subjects that involve mathematics if classical electrodynamics bothers you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back