Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Want to bite cheek of cute adorable loli

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Kst

And now ITtards, say it: PEDO CANNIBAL WANTS TO RAPE AND EAT CHILDREN

Do you want loli to wrap there legs around your neck

That's for Chad only boyo. You might get the opportunity to pay her bills after she is divorced and 35 tho.

these washed up hags also say it's wrong for a man to find a younger foid attractive they are stupid and jealous

I hate when I can't find a picture I see all the time. Gets posted on 4chan all the time
Anyway, I'd also like to bite the cheek but I'd prefer to sit in a nice, warm bath and have a loli in my lap and press up against my chest. We'd both be completely naked.

I believe Tsuno/Mono/...-gatari series had a similar scene with the loli vampire.

my man is tryna Hannibalmaxx lmao

Do you want loli to wrap there legs around your neck
I'M GONNA FUCKING COOM
Yes, napoleon takes it to the extreme and wants them to suffocate him until he can't breath
I'm not into that, but i would definitely let a girl sit on my face ngl
Anyway, I'd also like to bite the cheek but I'd prefer to sit in a nice, warm bath and have a loli in my lap and press up against my chest. We'd both be completely naked.
dream life tbh
my man is tryna Hannibalmaxx lmao

That's for Chad only boyo. You might get the opportunity to pay her bills after she is divorced and 35 tho.
Tfw lolis of cultures are also chad only

yes the flesh should taste good, seasoned with salt and blackpepper

Tfw lolis of cultures are also chad only
Culture and chad are opposites, so if loli cultured - she not into chads, anf if lolki intyo chadfs - she not cultured