Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wanna see infield videos of me doing pickup at my workplace?

how much sets should I open in a given day?

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 33.3%

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
I will start doing it soon but I'm looking for a good hidden camera

I'm gonna go full retard on them

but yet, I don't wanna be stupid like johnny young. their reactions will be more funny while unaware they're being filmed

I personally would love to see that (if you genuinely just go up to them and ask them out without harassing them) as I would love to see what happens and I personally don't have the balls to do that

I personally would love to see that (if you genuinely just go up to them and ask them out without harassing them) as I would love to see what happens and I personally don't have the balls to do that
I will definitely do it, but what's your problem with "harassment"?

I know enough vids of incels harassing females but I know 0 of them genuinely trying to pick women up

I know enough vids of incels harassing females but I know 0 of them genuinely trying to pick women up
well, I approached enough thots to be considered a truecel

I really tried and it didn't work

also call me fakecel but I'd actually feel sympaty for them if you just came up for no reason and harassed them (depending on circumstance ofc)

also call me fakecel but I'd actually feel sympaty for them if you just came up for no reason and harassed them (depending on circumstance ofc)
jfl

do u think they have sympathy for you?

bro you'll be unemployed by the end of the week if you do this

When you're a wageslave for so long, you just don't care anymore.
I feel the same, I'm at that point too of wondering what is all this effort and suffering for?

Good for you for trying to get some fun out of it.
yeah exactly bro. I just don't care anymore.
life is so boring and mundane. doing the same shit 9-5 for 5 days a week, and not even getting laid on the weekends.

what's the fuckin point?!
I prefer to, at least, try and squeeze the benefits of working in a place with many foids.
if I don't get laid out of it- what's the point even working there?
I can work online and make enough money to live comfortably in SEA. so why suffer?

I will start politely and will escalate with time

can't wait to approach those sloots

Wish i was rich so i would say and do whatever the fuck i want.
I'm not rich and I'm doing it.
you can always get another job. or an online job, do 1000-2000 bucks a month and live in SEA

do 5 sets its a good baseline

but yet, I don't wanna be stupid like johnny young. their reactions will be more funny while unaware they're being filmed
IT retards are gonna go wild :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Can't wait for some good old FRs (field reports)

Also make sure to use the hidden camera to film the conversation when you get fired

"i just opened a 2-set bro, she tried to shit test but i push-pulled and went straight to kino esclation"

one foid or bunch of foids in a group
never had anything to do with picking women up so I didn't know. so a set is just talking to one woman or what?