Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wanna know what you truly look like ? (Ultra mega suifuel)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Turn on a strong light, get a camera, look directly at it (the lens), start a video and move and make expressions while you're looking at the lens and then see the video and that's almost identical to how people see you.

(I did that and my true rating is 2/10 now). 

I never wanted to rope so badly before.

it's ogre

did the same thing

almost roped that day

your life experiences tell you that already. looking in a mirror tells me that already.

Stanx22 said:
What's the result ?

1vkc0w.gif

Jockcel said:
Yup and I am way uglier than I thought.

I thought i was like 3-4 and i was hopeful that i could make to to 5 with looksmaxxing, but i'am a strong 2/10. It makes me want to rope so bad.

WorldRulerAisha said:
your life experiences tell you that already. looking in a mirror tells me that already.

No mirror is a cope. I thought i'm 5/10 when looking in the mirror, but i'm 2/10 in the video. Do the experiment by yourself and see.

_incelinside said:

I want to be killed now.

Stanx22 said:
I thought i was like 3-4 and i was hopeful that i could make to to 5 with looksmaxxing, but i'am a strong 2/10. It makes me want to rope so bad.

No mirror is a cope. I thought i'm 5/10 when looking in the mirror, but i'm 2/10 in the video. Do the experiment by yourself and see.

I dont need to, because i already know im ugly. The mirror is enough to confirm it. Me being a 25 year old virgin confirms it.

WorldRulerAisha said:
I dont need to, because i already know im ugly. The mirror is enough to confirm it. Me being a 25 year old virgin confirms it.

Then don't do the experiment because it'd make you feel way shittier. It's over.

WorldRulerAisha said:
Stanx22 said:

So ppl see us like how we look on pictures/camera, not the mirror?
If so then im a 2/10 instead of a 3/10 kek

Stanx22 said:
Then don't do the experiment because it'd make you feel way shittier. It's over.

Over since birth 
81dzzQ1.gif

A few years ago people tried to set me up to be a friend with another incel like me lol. didnt work. we just looked at each other, nodded and never talked to each other again. but the exp left me shaken. . i was shaving and went on a strict juicing diet for a year after that lol. later people said i wasnt as far gone as he was. but i knew they were just trying to be nice lol

Cynistic said:

We're both confirmed 2/10 midgets. It's fucking over.

Stanx22 said:
Cynistic said:
We're both confirmed 2/10 midgets. It's fucking over.

Idd short and ugly, its truly over.
Tallfags gtfo

Cynistic said:

the camera can distort your face, depending on the lens. Tbh If you look at a person from the mirror then irl they look the same. 
I look the same in picture vids, and mirror. The way you were treated in life is all that matters.

WorldRulerAisha said:
the camera can distort your face, depending on the lens. Tbh If you look at a person from the mirror then irl they look the same. 
I look the same in picture vids, and mirror. The way you were treated in life is all that matters.

We will never be as attractive as anime characters nor ever have a cute young anime gf.
giphy_s.gif

WorldRulerAisha said:
Cynistic said:

that's probably because you are completely used to other people's appearance, they can't really change in your eyes. you, on the other hand, have no idea how you really actually look. you only know how a "resemblance" of you looks (camera, mirror) which can all have very drastic variations in how they make you look.

I do something similar using Manycam. I still have some hope in leanmaxing.

This isn't actually accurate unless you stand under a fucking spotlight all day and people are looking at you through a magnifying glass like Sherlock Holmes.

NorwodingGymcel said:
This isn't actually accurate unless you stand under a fucking spotlight all day and people are looking at you through a magnifying glass like Sherlock Holmes.

Cope.

I won't even bother trying lol, last time I did I screamed at top of my lungs

yup, you are truly good looking if you look good in any lighting

Yoyo said:
I won't even bother trying lol, last time I did I screamed at top of my lungs

Good for you. I don't know why i'm obsessed with torturing myself by seeing my ugly shit of a face.

How are shitty cams with limited resolution and dynamic colour range more accurate than a mirror?

FeminismsCancer said:
How are shitty cams with limited resolution and dynamic colour range more accurate than a mirror?

Just search in google "what's more accurate, the mirror or the camera ?" And you will find the answer the explanation there.

I've done this but I still don't know what I truly look like. I look different in every video, pic and mirror.

jackbud said:
I've done this but I still don't know what I truly look like. I look different in every video, pic and mirror.

Video is the truest representation of how you look like. The mirror is a cope.

The mirror is not more accurate by definition because it's flipped although it's "3d" and higher res, but if you're asymmetric the camera can indeed make you uglier than irl because u are used to seeing yourself differently.

but all in all yeah that test is a good reality check.

TripleCel said:
The mirror is not more accurate by definition because it's flipped although it's "3d" and higher res, but if you're asymmetric the camera can indeed make you uglier than irl because u are used to seeing yourself differently.

I feel bad for people for having to see me without their consent. I also feel extremely sorry for my family for having to see me everyday.

Stanx22 said:
TripleCel said:
I feel bad for people for having to see me without their consent. I also feel extremely sorry for my family for having to see me everyday.
These are literally my exact same feelings, fakecels and normies that can take pictures of themselves without feeling anything will never understand.