Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wanna Help Women Get Raped?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Just support Rapefugees
Also, these rapes go unreported, because it will bring racism.

These are psychopats, mostly of them are white, so probably they arent refugees at all
but what appears to be in reality is that person who is being beaten is a gay-boy

Last edited:
they support them themselves anyway

CologneMassRapeNYE IgnorantGermanGirls

The Jews are support immigration. I live in New York. They have weekly rallies supporting them.
The irony: I bet very few of these Jews will go to Temple every week, but they will support the refugees every week.
Are there any Jews opposed to immigration into Europe?

I support rapefugees, great people.

And as a Danish THIS is why I am racist towards these sandniggers.

of Course german sluts, this Country is so cucked and retarded
We need more Cologne's to happen tbh. Malmo's too. That'll light a fire under their spunk dripping fannies.

If you enjoy women getting raped:
Don't say it on Incels, don't say it in public.
Join The Hebrew Immigration Aid Society (HIAS)

Ahhahahahahahhahahaggsgsggsgahagha :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

We need more Cologne's to happen tbh. Malmo's too. That'll light a fire under their spunk dripping fannies.
they haven't learned from cologne every foid here says that it doesn't influence their view of rapefugees

And as a Danish THIS is why I am racist towards these sandniggers.
It's your own women that are inviting them.
Those women above are in Denmark.
They are choosing Non-Whites over you.
They would rather get raped then date you.

but why women want to raped and be killed by them let them be
Why do children want to get sick and die from eating only sweets and deserts? Honestly the people on this forum who give the same amount of agency to women as men are Low IQ.

It's your own women that are inviting them.
Those women above are in Denmark.
They are choosing Non-Whites over you.
They would rather get raped then date you.
is it really rape by this point? women love to sleep with the invader as shown in many times in history it gets them wet

Why do children want to get sick and die from eating only sweets and deserts? Honestly the people on this forum who give the same amount of agency to women as men are Low IQ.
Nope. They chose "equality" so let them fend for themselves.

Nope. They chose "equality" so let them fend for themselves.
>Less Neurons and drugged out on Estrogen
>Being able to make Autonomous Choices

Pick one, and ONLY one

But I don't want any sandniggers in Europe.

>Less Neurons and drugged out on Estrogen
>Being able to make Autonomous Choices

Pick one, and ONLY one
They got the right to vote and work, so take away those first. Until then let them fend for themselves.

no. why would i support an act that bring joy to females?

They got the right to vote and work, so take away those first. Until then let them fend for themselves.
What is allowed via the law, is not necessarily representative of what should be allowed from an evolutionary biological perspective. Also from my experience the same people who are saying they have the same autonomous capabilities as men, are the same people who pushed for their right to vote and work in the first place, and are pushing for even more "Freedom", and "Equality", (Codewords for Chaos and Anarchy) to fulfill their own hedonistic desires at the detriment of evolutionary advancement.

What is allowed via the law, is not necessarily representative of what should be allowed from an evolutionary biological perspective. Also from my experience the same people who are saying they have the same autonomous capabilities as men, are the same people who pushed for their right to vote and work in the first place, and are pushing for even more "Freedom", and "Equality", (Codewords for Chaos and Anarchy) to fulfill their own hedonistic desires at the detriment of evolutionary advancement.
We can't give them any pussy passes, we have to show them tough love. That's the only way we can survive in this cucked feminist climate, or we'll be no better than the whiteknights.

is it really rape by this point? women love to sleep with the invader as shown in many times in history it gets them wet
It is only White Women that do this.
If I went into Africa, I don' think The Black Women would be lining up for me. Maybe if I looked like The Fonz.

Just convert to Islam theory.

Oh look at u the great noble white man[/QUOTE]

Oh man... This world is in such a ridiculous state that I have to consider it lifefuel that I will most likely be dead in 20 years anyway... SJWs are the greatest joke in history.

Go home[/QUOTE]
This is my home u stromfag

The only good thing about mass inmigration

come in Europe and you will see nordic blonds dating arabs and turks

a lot lot lot

No, I won't, except if she really looks for it, and that it will be me.

I can't feel any sympathy to someone who willingly invites rapists into their home.

Was that even a foid in the vid?

Last edited:
Just support Rapefugees
Also, these rapes go unreported, because it will bring racism.

I don't even get why rape is such a big fucking issue. Its just 10-15 minutes why can't these stupid sluts just shut the fuck up.

View attachment 82436
The Jews are support immigration. I live in New York. They have weekly rallies supporting them.
The irony: I bet very few of these Jews will go to Temple every week, but they will support the refugees every week.
Are there any Jews opposed to immigration into Europe?
They don't need any help getting themselves raped.

Leave Europe alone, we don’t want America 2.0 in terms of diversity.
Bringing more refugees would decrease further my chances of finding someone. I’m not a volcel yet.