Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wanna approach a girl in college, not sure how to go about this

Blud123

Blud123

I'll make you say...
So I'm a new graycel, made a few posts. lurked here before but now am old enough to post.

So to start I'm 18, in community college, and a major shut-in. I am studying MLT (I'm retarded because I didn't expect the program to be full of foids [I was one of two guys in a program of 30] and half of those were nogs, I chose this major because I wanted to get the hell out of math) and I am in a class with a girl (white and blonde, massive personal preference for me) who has a tattoo on her arm (I'm a lukewarm [wanting a stronger faith] catholic but she seemed cute and sort of quiet, I did see her talk to another foid but she didn't seem too expressive. The tattoo is sort of a... bad sign for me), and I don't know anything about her. I sit across the room from her and I'm in an A&P lecture and lab class with her. She seems a good bit older than me (I'm guessing maybe late 20s? She looked like she could be a young mom) but I'm kinda into that. I have never had a foid friend or any connection with foids outside the family.

I feel like I wouldn't be compatible with most women because I'm a shut-in, can't drive, only really watch YouTube and don't even game or watch anime so there's not even that little cool niche that used to be a loser thing that could help me get a foid. If I ever told my mom that I had even just a female friend she would tell everyone at a family gathering and it would be extremely pressuring for me. I don't think a foid would want to just text me through the phone (my phone doesn't even work half the time :feelsUgh:). I think I'm like 5'10'' and I'm Mexican and fat. Not gonna post my face but I have class with her again tomorrow.
I have been rejected in HS before and it was with a quiet girl, and it just made me not wanna approach again. But now I have a bit more of a will to do so and I want to try again. The way I went about it was that within 4 minutes in between classes. I asked her about what class she was going to, and her progress in a class, and then I asked for her number. failed. I want to perhaps take a different approach. I also can only talk to the college girl after and before class most likely, and on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Genuine replies please. I would love if someone could help out, Please feel free to personally message me. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
don't bother unless your HTN facially

This only works if you're attractive

Mexicancel approach’s blond hair blue eyed HTB and expect it to go well :feelshaha:

don't bother unless your HTN facially
I'm fat so I really can't tell if I'm actually ugly or not but I have acne and I haven't outright been made fun of for being ugly but I would probably say I'm a 5. Only way to get an object gauge of my attractiveness is to post face ofc but I'm not gonna do that. I have an incel mindset.

I'm fat so I really can't tell if I'm actually ugly or not but I have acne and I haven't outright been made fun of for being ugly but I would probably say I'm a 5. Only way to get an object gauge of my attractiveness is to post face ofc but I'm not gonna do that. I have an incel mindset.
If you're fat you're automatically ugly until you lose the weight

Please go on dot org with your stupid normgroid questions

If u want try the approach but it seems highly likely u will be rejected

So I'm a new graycel, made a few posts. lurked here before but now am old enough to post.

So to start I'm 18, in community college, and a major shut-in. I am studying MLT (I'm retarded because I didn't expect the program to be full of foids [I was one of two guys in a program of 30] and half of those were nogs, I chose this major because I wanted to get the hell out of math) and I am in a class with a girl (white and blonde, massive personal preference for me) who has a tattoo on her arm (I'm a lukewarm [wanting a stronger faith] catholic but she seemed cute and sort of quiet, I did see her talk to another foid but she didn't seem too expressive. The tattoo is sort of a... bad sign for me), and I don't know anything about her. I sit across the room from her and I'm in an A&P lecture and lab class with her. She seems a good bit older than me (I'm guessing maybe late 20s? She looked like she could be a young mom) but I'm kinda into that. I have never had a foid friend or any connection with foids outside the family.

I feel like I wouldn't be compatible with most women because I'm a shut-in, can't drive, only really watch YouTube and don't even game or watch anime so there's not even that little cool niche that used to be a loser thing that could help me get a foid. If I ever told my mom that I had even just a female friend she would tell everyone at a family gathering and it would be extremely pressuring for me. I don't think a foid would want to just text me through the phone (my phone doesn't even work half the time :feelsUgh:). I think I'm like 5'10'' and I'm Mexican and fat. Not gonna post my face but I have class with her again tomorrow.
I have been rejected in HS before and it was with a quiet girl, and it just made me not wanna approach again. But now I have a bit more of a will to do so and I want to try again. The way I went about it was that within 4 minutes in between classes. I asked her about what class she was going to, and her progress in a class, and then I asked for her number. failed. I want to perhaps take a different approach. I also can only talk to the college girl after and before class most likely, and on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Genuine replies please. I would love if someone could help out, Please feel free to personally message me. Thanks for reading.
Stopped reading at white & blonde, you're still a kid who didn't swallowed the blackpill let alone basic lookism/racepill knowledge.

Do whatever the fuck you want

If you're fat you're automatically ugly until you lose the weight
Can't refute, I myself when talking to fat foids don't feel so pressured but when it's even with a skinny average woman I just can't really put together what I would wanna say.

But I kinda don't wanna wait until I'm skinny because i mean... she could not be bothered by it??? like yeah I know most foids won't like fat guys but i mean I might as well take this as practice?

the only way an incel's approach can work is if it involves rape

Stopped reading at white & blonde, you're still a kid who didn't swallowed the blackpill let alone basic lookism/racepill knowledge.

Do whatever the fuck you want
I've been in these spaces since I was a kid. Not on this forum ofc but I was on the pill quite (some would say too) young. Me having a preference shouldn't mean I am not blackpilled. Race stuff is kind of complicated but I am aware of JBW in asia and stuff like that but races prefer to be homogenous. I still try to be optimistic.

How tall are you and what do you look like aside from being fat?

How tall are you and what do you look like aside from being fat?
I'm either like 5 10 or 5 11. I have a big nose, wear square glasses and am mexican. I have been told by a friend I could probably get a gf if i lost weight

I'm either like 5 10 or 5 11. I have a big nose, wear square glasses and am mexican. I have been told by a friend I could probably get a gf if i lost weight
Kill yourself. I hope your mom gets raped by negroids on the streets

Please go on dot org with your stupid normgroid questions
I'm just trying to be optimistic. I'm young and I am fat so I don't know if a weight loss could be the glow up I need.

don't even know wtf you mean by org

Mexicancel approach’s blond hair blue eyed HTB and expect it to go well :feelshaha:
Well I have preferences and this is one of them. Tbf I haven't really seen race mixing too much here but I don't doubt that I could have a chance... maybe.

Well I have preferences and this is one of them. Tbf I haven't really seen race mixing too much here but I don't doubt that I could have a chance... maybe.
Offer her some of abuelita’s fresh tamales. I bet she would appreciate that.

looksmax.org this is where your privileged kind belongs
If you mean that my height and whatnot gives me privilege then I'm sorry??? Also it's better to be positive in general, that should be obvious.

DONT! For your OWN sake!

View: https://youtu.be/NwVNuyfhF0Q?si=fQ5FQ4EPhS-CgGKS

Lol i like old simpsons

I feel like I'm in the minority here but I am an optimistic person and if I fail I can take this as a practice for talking to women. My situation with being fat is something that hurts anyone pretty badly but I still think it doesn't hurt to try. Now I have heard those stories of when a guy gets said to have harassed a girl for a bullshit reason but I doubt that will happen in the more conservative area where I live (threshold here for "conservative" is today quite low in tx but there is still some form of it in place)

:feelskek: He is delusional
Look I don't know this bitch personally and I am in the southern US but it really isn't super uncommon for white women to race mix, I just haven't really seen a Mexican white couple (goes for MMWF and vise versa). But I guess I can make the change.

Look I don't know this bitch personally and I am in the southern US but it really isn't super uncommon for white women to race mix, I just haven't really seen a Mexican white couple (goes for MMWF and vise versa). But I guess I can make the change.
You said you have a big nose? It’s most likely over for you, especially considering you are not white/black. I have a big ugly nose and my life is pure suffering. I might have it worse than you, and also 5’10 5’11 is not nearly enough for white women nowadays but good luck and stuff like that. But don’t get to upset if you fail

you said you were 5'10 and fat. I mean you can't even get away with that if you were white.

go after your latina looksmatch if you’re nt
This taco is the embodiment of a volcel, besides being 'fat' he explicitly adds how he has a preference for mayowhores

You said you have a big nose? It’s most likely over for you, especially considering you are not white/black. I have a big ugly nose and my life is pure suffering. I might have it worse than you, and also 5’10 5’11 is not nearly enough for white women nowadays but good luck and stuff like that. But don’t get to upset if you fail
I might not be tall enough but I still am a good bit taller than most white girls here. I do get height-mogged but I'd say it's sort of rare. I do know about the tinder bullshit where foids who are quite short are unrealistically demanding with their standards. but I wouldn't meet a girl via an app like Tinder (also if I saw a foid ask for 6ft plus men I'd probably still swipe anyway, I doubt they'll know how 6ft could look to a precise level).

If you want I can tell you how it goes, if I remember. I will see this girl tomorrow.

Bless your heart, you’ll be in my prayers

This taco is the embodiment of a volcel, besides being 'fat' he explicitly adds how he has a preference for mayowhores
To be more accurate I'm BMI 30 which is just barely obese but I could definitely lose weight and get on track. I have been fat for as long as I can remember.

You act like I said I wouldn't date any race. I find other races of foid attractive and if I was forced to be with one I wouldn't complain unless she is quite ugly or we just don't have any chemistry but yes I do prefer mayos... and most ethnics are the same. I'm not into most latinas to be honest (I don't gatekeep my women like most ethnic guys do, and it would be hypocritical of me to like white foids but to not want other guys to like latinas).

Last edited:
To be more accurate I'm BMI 30 which is just barely obese but I could definitely lose weight and get on track. I have been fat for as long as I can remember.

You act like I said I wouldn't date any race. I find other races of foid attractive and if I was forced to be with one I wouldn't complain unless she is quite ugly or we just don't have any chemistry but yes I do prefer mayos... and most ethnics are the same. I'm not into most latinas to be honest (I don't gatekeep my women like most ethnic guys do, and it would be hypocritical of me to like white foids but to not want other guys to like latinas).
Kill yourself

Tell us whatever happens in another thread

Loose the weight and get rid of the acne with meds (Accutane if it is bad), try to be NT as much as possible.

What height are you btw?