Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Walt Disney in November 1966 six weeks prior to this death, regarding Mowgli's love interest Shanti from the end of the Jungle Book

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
SexyLittleGirl
Scoop

He had nothing to lose at this point so we got to hear his truth.

Sing
Look back

I've seen estimates she's approximately ten (not sure source though) and it seems to me like she might have started puberty, which is why she covers her chest (I wouldn't imagine that's common amongst prepubescent Indian girls living in the jungle centuries ago) and knows how to flirt with boys.

This means Walt Disney and his animators did not break the incels.is rules since they did not sexualize pre-pubescent children. I am glad Disney did not do that.

What western cartoons do to a man. How many hours of Disney, Nickelodeon, etc do I have to watch to be as unhinged as wizard?

Also checking if @SellingGf10k is still with us.

What western cartoons do to a man. How many hours of Disney, Nickelodeon, etc do I have to watch to be as unhinged as wizard?
TJB is 1h51m, watched this growing up in the 90s

If y'aren't transfixed by Shanti I don't know how to help you bro, you actually into girls?

TJB is 1h51m, watched this growing up in the 90s

If y'aren't transfixed by Shanti I don't know how to help you bro, you actually into girls?

I remember seeing this shit in... march 97? on vhs tape. had the official jungle book cup from burger king lol

s-l400.jpg

She would have been conquered by a British East India Company Chad

not sure if this might be set centuries prior to british occupancy or not
It was written by Rudyard Kipling, most likely during the British period

Fuck she needed to get balls deeped by the bear
holy shit the way they drew lust in her eyes and body movement. I bet the animator had a real life experience of a girl doing thst to him. No way he could imagine something that perfect

holy shit the way they drew lust in her eyes and body movement.
I bet the animator had a real life experience of a girl doing thst to him.
No way he could imagine something that perfect

Trying to think of runner-up seductive lolis to 1966's Shanti in Disney, all that comes to mind is 15yo Jasmine seducing Jafar in 1992's Aladdin.

Did we really get nothing else in the intermediate 26 years?

You couldn't debut Aladdin today the foids would be in an uproar about "sexualizing a fifteen year old girl"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back