Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wall Street Journal practically praises FemaleDatingStrategy subreddit

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
It's beyond over. I'm seriously considering just going MGTOW. Fuck women and their requirements. We're obviously never going to be good enough so might as well just cope and not give them any attention

From the article:
We Have the Responsibility to Be Ruthless in Our Evaluation of Men.” Although the last principle sounds harsh, it’s actually practical advice in the age of dating apps. Today’s Tinderella must swipe through a lot of ugly profiles to find her prince. “We do ourselves and humanity no favors allowing men to exhibit subpar behavior and be rewarded with our attention. Thus, be ruthless in cutting off men who add no value to your life,” the FDS Handbook states.

Full article:

Last edited:
So they're endorsing a :blackpill: sub reddit by women but when it comes to men complaining about that then were the bad guys.

Got it.

Will foids Lookism, ableism, heightism & cacophobia be picked up?

Last edited:
FDS is exerting a traditional, civilizing influence on a nontraditional and largely uncivilized landscape
Thankfuck, I won't be alive in future to see 99.99999/0.00001

Being a man and trying to speak the truth about women is futile, basically what the WSJ is saying is that low value men should be forced to die alone? What about low value females?

>Tinderella

I hate women so fucking much I’m on the verge of losing my shit rn this makes me furious

This is the author of this article:

Women are wonderful :feelsclown:

A sub for women who were fucked and dumped by high value men now spitting venom at low value men.

Christine Rosenberg is fine with the division growing between men and women.

Am I making myself clear???
https://archive.fo/liSOk (full article).

She has a cute european nose.

Christine Rosenberg doesn't want men and women to get along and live happily in monogamy.

Last edited:
Rosen is endorsing heightism.
Holes' obsession with height will never end. Do we live in Africa Savannha of Upper Paleolithic Era where tall height is necessary for survival? Stupid holes.

These idiots actually cope by calling the men who pumped and dumped them in their sexual primes "low value". And their prospective beta bucks simp is the "HVM". JFL
https://archive.fo/liSOk (full article).

She has a cute european nose.

Bitch sounds like a jew to me, despite that.

You didn't read the article very closely did you?

Rosen is endorsing heightism.

So she's advocating for a form of Nazi elitist eugenics racism I take it?

AshkeNAZI? By any chance.

I would have had one too if my white mother didnt fuck a half nigger

Quadroon? Some quadroons can pass as Southern-Med, but others just look like Albinos.

Quadroon? Some quadroons can pass as Southern-Med, but others just look like Albinos.
Yea sadly
im pale skinned but have subsaharan african lips/nose

my hair is straight but since im norwooding now, its irrelevant

LET SOCIETY BURN TO THE GROUND

Whose the cuck who wrote this garbage? No retard, you won't get any pussy for making up bull shit about those old used whores.

Screen Shot 2020 02 08 at 105442 AM

:soy: :soy:

Those "strategies" only work on cucks, and since they're helping to blackpill them there won't be that many soon.

Whose the cuck who wrote this garbage? No retard, you won't get any pussy for making up bull shit about those old used whores.

View attachment 199158
:soy: :soy:

Those "strategies" only work on cucks, and since they're helping to blackpill them there won't be that many soon.
Author is a foid

Author is a foid
Even worse. She should know those old used whores are up to no good since she's one of them. Fuck that retarded cunt.

Even worse. She should know those old used whores are up to no good since she's one of them. Fuck that retarded cunt.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's a member of that subreddit

Fuck, this is some hard and fast hypocrisy. If I could find Christine Rosen I would call her out on it, but I can't find her anywhere. I thought she'd be on Twitter or something but she's not. Ooooooooh, this is some bullshit.

That publication rose their membership by 2,000 within a day or two.

For context that's 1/5th of the membership we've received in the last 3 years.

FML

That publication rose their membership by 2,000 within a day or two.

For context that's 1/5th of the membership we've received in the last 3 years.

FML

All according to plan

Giphy 9

The Wall Street Journal is a den of capitalist vipers, so it is no surprise that they would praise FDS, a community which encourages foid-bloodsuckers to be as exploitative as possible in the "dating marketplace," where they enjoy inherent privilege and power.

But much like Marxism encourages the exploitation of capitalism in order to provoke the inevitable revolution against it, I encourage female hypergamy for the same reason. Its "social benefit" will lie in its exacerbation and undoing.

Last edited:
Fuck, this is some hard and fast hypocrisy. If I could find Christine Rosen I would call her out on it, but I can't find her anywhere. I thought she'd be on Twitter or something but she's not. Ooooooooh, this is some bullshit.
(((Christine Rosen)))

She is not being hypocritical, but serving her own interests as a bloodsucker and a parasite.

(((Christine Rosen)))

She is not being hypocritical, but serving her own interests as a bloodsucker and a parasite.

I mean it's hypocritical in the sense that it shouldn't be cool for the chicks what's not cool for us. Either Rosen never actually visited the subreddit, or she hates men like the rest of FDS.

Part of being a bad b***h is leveling up: professionally, emotionally, physically, spiritually.

Wow,I'm so happy that my future wife is leveling up emotionally and spiritually by getting ganbanged by chads and chadlites for years :soy::soy::soy::lul::lul::lul:

A sub for women who were fucked and dumped by high value men now spitting venom at low value men.
Literally this. Ugly women hating on ugly men.

"Thus, be ruthless in cutting off men who add no value to your life,” the FDS Handbook states.

This goes a long way towards explaining why these cockroaches prefer the term "value" to "status." They are entirely solipsistic, and equate what's good for their primal desires with what's good for society, and make it into a system of ethics.

Thus Giga Chad is "low value" if he does not commit to a foid slut and make her feel special and validated beyond just being a toilet (JFL). And beta hubby is "high value" if he gives her money and doesn't question why she don't want to have sex with him and is often out alone at night.

Like all moral/ethical systems, this framework is simply meant to preserve and protect privilege and power -- in this case, that of femoids in the exploitative "sexual marketplace."

Last edited:
This says more about the transition of WSJ to be another pop sensacionalist DailyMail tabloid. It was feeling very obvious this was written by a woman to vent about female mating strategy (it's actually the only thing they care about but they romanticize it)

This is the author of this article:

you meant (((Author))). She sees an opportunity to accelerate the atomization of society, she takes it. What really grinds my gears is that, I feel like FDS is just propaganda to get tall white men to try harder, so they can be HMV (their term for a cucked CHAD).

I can't take it anymore

Christine Rosenberg is fine with the division growing between men and women.

Am I making myself clear???

Christine Rosenberg doesn't want men and women to get along and live happily in monogamy.
Eh, Face! Wassup, your channel is great!

>Christine (((Rosen)))
40c3f8e223b6c97533c6cc79bd262ad103197a7539d4daac7ddab78d2dfbb72f

People say we shouldn't blame (((them))). Yet everytime we want to forget about (((them))) shit like this pops us to remind us of (((them)))

The Wall Street Journal is a den of capitalist vipers, so it is no surprise that they would praise FDS, a community which encourages foid-bloodsuckers to be as exploitative as possible in the "dating marketplace," where they enjoy inherent privilege and power.
Wall Street Jewnal - self explanatory. They propagate the market forces that are causing financial inequality, so why wouldn't they support sexual inequality as well? It's in their best short-term interest to pursue a divided world where they get to hoard all the wealth and women.
>Christine (((Rosen)))
40c3f8e223b6c97533c6cc79bd262ad103197a7539d4daac7ddab78d2dfbb72f.png
high value queen :feelsclown: :feelskek:
If I didn't knew she's a hole I'd seriosly think it's some kind of a soyboy.

r/fds is "that".
You keep telling yourself that shit isn't too bad, and you keep waiting for something. You don't know what, but you'll know it when you see it.
I see it now. And I support it. The insane levels of hypergamy these canaries in gold mine are fortelling can't even touch me. It will be high tier normies with average incomes who will get fucked.
And these are the people that keep the world moving.

When incels do it: Evil misogynists, need to be rounded up and arrested

When women do it: Empowering, arming them to deal with the real world

Fucking joke planet.
Hypocrisy with no limit.

The Illuminati plan is to put women on top and men below. They want to make men into slaves just like in the 1800s. That's their fucking plan. Why so many laws in the side of females? Why so many benefits?

What else do you expect from the Wall Street Journal, denier of climate change, and opposition to the Iran nuclear deal?

When did liberals start sucking Rupert Murdoch's dick?