Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wall paper

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
call me a cuck but the wall paper on my phone is pic of a girl a casually know irl. I got the pic from her Facebook. This is the closest I will ever come to having my gf pic on my phone wall paper. Lol maybe if normies see it I will say it’s my gf kek. :cryfeels:

I hate people like you, the ones who have their wife/girlfriend/oneitis as their wallpaper.

if that girl finds out it is over for you

I hate people like you, the ones who have their wife/girlfriend/oneitis as their wallpaper.
She is none of those things to me which 1) makes it incredibly sad 2)shows how much my mental health is declining

call me a cuck but the wall paper on my phone is pic of a girl a casually know irl. I got the pic from her Facebook. This is the closest I will ever come to having my gf pic on my phone wall paper. Lol maybe if normies see it I will say it’s my gf kek. :cryfeels:
Dude you are going to get called a psycho if anyone sees that you know right?

the banker ?
Yeah bro, but ur putting me on blast. Pm for some of these things nigga lol
Dude you are going to get called a psycho if anyone sees that you know right?
Lol I don’t care at this point. They would be right it is psycho behavior.

But tbh it’s a good enough pic that if someone saw I would just say oh it’s just some random Instagram model I thought was cute.