Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Walking streets aimlessly

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Woke up, went outside. Been walking aimlessly, following the design of the city and letting the streets guide me. Just went inside a random building, currently in the bottom floor whre cars park, seems to be a supermarket above. Drinking coffee. Feels good

Why would you want to do that

Maybe you'll walk into some high school foids in yoga pants ditching class, and you can threaten you'll tell their parents if they don't...

I used to do that a lot, but I stopped after having the cops called on me on multiple occasions.

I sometimes wonder what some obscure buildings conceal. Who knows, maybe there are military facilities, secret societies etc hidden in plain sight. The city where I live is chaotic, there is not much urban planning, etc every corner has surprises waiting to be discovered. Some day i will be lucky and find something valuable

Sounds cool tbh

I do this in games all the time. It really makes me feel like i'm in the world. It's very immersive to me.
Playing Mafia 2 right now, and walking around really makes me feel like i'm there. Probably since i've never driven a car before, so walking around feels more "realistic" to me

Doing this in games is not very satisfying to me because everything is predictable, the real world has more variations and it feels more significant
in real world you can get robbed, beaten or killed.
In game you face no real life consequences

I used to do that a lot, but I stopped after having the cops called on me on multiple occasions.
That's why you get a dog to walk with you, then people won't think you're suspicious.

Woke up, went outside. Been walking aimlessly, following the design of the city and letting the streets guide me. Just went inside a random building, currently in the bottom floor whre cars park, seems to be a supermarket above. Drinking coffee. Feels good
Sounds enjoyable tbh.

I dont use dogs, but as I look young and harmless most people dont mind