Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Walking straight into normies in college and on the street

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I've been walking without giving way to people if I see one coming close to me. I've shoulder bumped into two 6'2-3 college tallfags, one 5'8 guy that said "fuck you" after I bumped into him and 1 looksmaxxed noodlewhore.

On the street, I've bumped into one 40 year old man. I'm not making way for normies anymore.

Last edited:
Based, but don't go too nuts with it

Bump into CIA agents too :feelsbaton:

Are you tall? If I tried shoulder checking some college zoomer I would have my ass beat. If anything they would try shoulder checking me :feelsbadman:

Are you tall? If I tried shoulder checking some college zoomer I would have my ass beat. If anything they would try shoulder checking me :feelsbadman:
I'm in riceland so dudes are less confrontational in general. They could have moved out of the way, why do I have to do it all the time. I'm 5'9.5

I'm in riceland so dudes are less confrontational in general. They could have moved out of the way, why do I have to do it all the time. I'm 5'9.5
Here in burgerland the people are more low inhib and if you tried doing this everyday, you'd get into at least one fight or some shouting match.

You should also try shoulder checking foids too.

You should also try shoulder checking foids too.
I accidently bumped into one, she was in a group with another noodlewhore and 2 tallfags

Bumps me. I create a wide berth to avoid ever touching strangers - it is for the best.
You're in another kind of environment, it's best to avoid physical contact in your case for safety purposes

cool, I hope to do this once I train my shoulders enough.