Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Walking around a college campus, the looks disparity between Whites and Ethnics is insane

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Nearly all White women will be attractive, nearly no Black women are attractive (except a few mulattos), nearly no Asian women are attractive, some Latina/Arab/Curry women are attractive, but it’s a toss up

for men, nearly all attractive men with decent height are White, while everyone else just generally looks like shit and is a manlet (other than BBCs, but they still look like shit facially)

and even the average White guy looks like shit

just sounds like ethnics worshipping white sluts again

I only like white foids and im beaner

I like beaner foids

they’re one of the races that can have hot women at a decent rate (unlike rice and bbc)

but at a lower rate than whites

the difference for whitecels, is that they can fall back to beaner foids with jbw game

I like beaner foids

they’re one of the races that can have hot women at a decent rate
Shitskin cope. Only the white looking beaner whores are attractive.

Shitskin cope. Only the white looking beaner whores are attractive.

801D1D5A AC04 43B3 86D6 CEF3DDFE74BE

She is of Native American and Spanish mixed ancestry and she isn’t unattractive

I like beaner foids

they’re one of the races that can have hot women at a decent rate (unlike rice and bbc)

but at a lower rate than whites

the difference for whitecels, is that they can fall back to beaner foids with jbw game

Lmao you never saw a goblina in your life right? They are ugly as shit if they are not mixed with cumskins :feelskek:

Lmao you never saw a goblina in your life right? They are ugly as shit if they are not mixed with cumskins :feelskek:

the majority are mixed mutt rape babies

although some are just straight up mayans and aztecs

like the construction guys and illegals are mostly that

the majority are mixed mutt rape babies

although some are just straight up mayans and aztecs

like the construction guys and illegals are mostly that

Yes and their foid counterparts are all short,fat,ugly,weird faces and age like shit

Yes and their foid counterparts are all short,fat,ugly,weird faces and age like shit

generally yes

but they’ll still have a higher chance at producing fuckable women in their population than rice and nigs

black women are legit unfuckable 99% of the time if they’re not mixed

White race chosen race

But some asian and turkish girls are cute too I guess

most ethnics in uni are studymaxxers , ofc youd be wrong to expect the to look like models

White people are the best looking but they have some deep nadirs as a race. Black people are pretty consistent

It's fucking over if you don't have a decent amount of cumskin dna

She has very strong caucasian features. Holy shit @ your low IQ.
her eyes and hair are native

most ethnics in uni are studymaxxers , ofc youd be wrong to expect the to look like models

arab is one of the races that actually has a fighting chance, since they can produce chads and stacies at a decent rate

whites just simply have better genetics on average

Why did you name yourself after arguably the most depisable nigger trash rapper in the last 10 years?

Why did you name yourself after arguably the most depisable nigger trash rapper in the last 10 years?

it's a catchy name

and makes me ungoogleable, since he pops up instead of me