Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over walked out of class cuz i had to work with a foid

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
basically i walked in one morning and our teacher had decided that for one day we wouldn't have assigned seating. because i was one of the last people to enter the classroom, i was kinda forced to sit next to a foid. i tried to apologize profusely because i knew she was pissed off but she just kinda ignored me. anyway the teacher randomly decided to fuck me over by saying "read the article and discuss it with the person next to you". as soon as i heard that, i panicked. my heart started beating really fast, my palms got sweaty, and my mind started racing. i got up and left not long after. i pretty much just walked around the school for the rest of the period and went to my next class afterward. the good thing is that i didn't even get punished for it lol, just a slap on the wrist. people asked me where i went the next day and after i told them i just cried in the bathroom they gave me a weird look and went back to what they were doing.

>why did you walk out bro just be confident
maybe because i didn't want to be accused of sexual harassment lol

Fucking brutal.
You did the right thing

I wish I had balls to just leave the school like that.
ALSO DONT APOLOGIZE TO FOIDS

Last edited:
apologize profusely-leave and hurt yourself only.
beyond cucked. mentalcel level

Should have just said you felt a little sick or something. I know the feel though, if you are ugly then working with a foid is hell because they just resent the fuck out of you. I'm trying to get back to school and I already know its going to be pure torment like this.

When that happened in highschool, I usually just sat back and let them do all the work :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I only chimmed in when they were being retarded and needed my high IQ

basically i walked in one morning and our teacher had decided that for one day we wouldn't have assigned seating. because i was one of the last people to enter the classroom, i was kinda forced to sit next to a foid. i tried to apologize profusely because i knew she was pissed off but she just kinda ignored me. anyway the teacher randomly decided to fuck me over by saying "read the article and discuss it with the person next to you". as soon as i heard that, i panicked. my heart started beating really fast, my palms got sweaty, and my mind started racing. i got up and left not long after. i pretty much just walked around the school for the rest of the period and went to my next class afterward. the good thing is that i didn't even get punished for it lol, just a slap on the wrist. people asked me where i went the next day and after i told them i just cried in the bathroom they gave me a weird look and went back to what they were doing.

Very autistic / socially phobic, you should learn to work with girls. Reminds me of my own highschool days

Based for walking out, cut the cuck behavior though holy shit. Never apologize to foids and never tell others you cry in bathrooms

holy shit im sorry. i hate when they make us do group work. if your teacher is sane try to tell them at the end of the lesson that you need to work alone

ialways skipped group works whenever i could. group works were always the worst,.

Do you have a crush on her?

I really hated school for this exact reason, and many others.

why the fuck would you apologize to that fucking bitch? you should've farted, you fucking simp

Reminds me of the time in 8th grade that happened to me with a 10. She wrote her name on the paper and I saved it for a couple days but then threw it out because it was tainted.