Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Walked into a JB HI FI store to grab something and got semi-height mogged by all male workers there

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
I’m 178-179 cm how the fuck am I the shortest in any situation. Shits fucked man at least I know that if I ascend (doubtful) not to take a gf to one of these stores.

the manlets just arent going outside

you live in australia?

Lots of Australiacels here, hi from Sydney!
Yo.
I’m not surprised there’s a high rate of incels in Australia, considering we’re the country that gets compared to the USA the most compared to any other country. If it wasn’t for the high population of immigrants here I would feel like I’m one of the shortest dudes here.

Yo.
I’m not surprised there’s a high rate of incels in Australia, considering we’re the country that gets compared to the USA the most compared to any other country. If it wasn’t for the high population of immigrants here I would feel like I’m one of the shortest dudes here.
Yeah bro too many immigrants coming here lately it’s pissing me off, won’t be surprised if Australia will end up like Europe soon.

I’m the same height as you and in my area im pretty much average height it depends where you really go like if you go to malls there most likely be more taller guys there as shorter men avoid such mogging environments.

But I’ve noticed foids are growing taller as the average zoomer foid is like 170cm in my area.

JB HiFi is owned by Jews, they jack up prices and they have fake sales. I go to officeworks like a true incel

didn't know they had stores to buy JB

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back