Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy #WalkAMileInHerShoes

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Soon it will be illegal to cum during sex without a womans permission.

Hell. Sex will be outright illegal for sub 4s within the next year or 2

Most “men” are sissified pussies now. It’s fucking over.

You know... it's just disappointing at this point. I'm not even mad, just apathetic.

And this does what exactly...? I genuinely do not understand these things what do they even accomplish?

And this does what exactly...? I genuinely do not understand these things what do they even accomplish?
Nothing, this does nothing. "Prove solidarity" by being retards.

If the shoes aren't comfortable then don't wear them. Simple logic ladies.

Nothing, this does nothing. "Prove solidarity" by being retards.
Exactly it's a fucking joke.

Like shooting yourself to show solidarity to soldiers

Exactly it's a fucking joke.

Like shooting yourself to show solidarity to soldiers
at least shooting yourself requires effort. Its more like slapping your own wrist and then saying you solved world hunger. I find most awareness/charity walks to be like that tbh.

Soon men will be forced to insert tampons into their ass to show “solidarity”

Good fucking grief.

Soy levels are off the scale.

Males are getting more feminine while females are getting more masculine. It makes no sense

PC frat bros. South Park predicted this.

damn this is so fucking cucked, the typical spoiled college foid in 2019 wouldn't last one week living in any of our shoes...

I'm pretty sure half of them went there as a joke.

Walk a mile in her shoes and you'll realize she's on tutorial mode.

What a bunch of faggots.

Reminder heels simulate lordosis.. raises ass angle. It’s a fertility advertisement for chad

Soon it will be illegal to cum during sex without a womans permission.

Hell. Sex will be outright illegal for sub 4s within the next year or 2

View attachment 111143

Agreed with you... It's Radical Femistazis pushing this crap for their Globohomo agenda which is now self evident that these fuck wits won't be hiding their intentions anymore... Which will thus precipitate a major backlash resulting in a defacto Sharia Law against Fags & Dykes... Allahu Akbar...

Moral of the tale is not to wear heels since it fucks your feet up... Oh yeah... So you don't fraud your height & mog us manlets would also be validated reasons as well...

Radical Femistazis have said this... We should get penetrated in the ass to know what penetration feels like. I shit you not...

Fuck this gay ass mother fucking Earth. Iran, North Korea, China, Russia... Pushing the fucking button now...

This is our top priorities as a society? Playing fucking dress-up and acting like faggoty Mcfaggots? Good riddance, no wonder society is quickly going to shit. Must be all that fluoride in the water.

It's like that movie Idiocracy, but with soy added.

Just a normal day in the west

As if anyone is forcing women to wear high heels.

Yes I would walk, and I am walking, and more than mile, because girls of culture are walking in sneakers, not slutty high heels

Manlet soyboys making an excuse to try heels to cope with their height for some brief minutes.

I would walk in heels (a choice) everyday if it meant I could become a first class citizen

LDAR a year in his shoes
you get social media accounts of a 4/10 male and try to get women to talk to you
if you get one looksmatched foid to talk to you you get the right to bitch at incels

noone is forcing you stupid cunts to wear impractical shoes that emphasize your ass
noone is forcing you to put on fakeup for an hour every day
i have no way to opt out of my inceldom

Send them to forced labour camps, they damage how society was meant to be.

Walking in high heels just to show "how it feels for her"
No one fucking forces women to walk in stupid, uncomfortable shoes. Just wear sneakers or dress shoes like men do.
I swear, women just live to scream victim all day everyday.

West is so cucked tbh .. Thank god I live in 3rd world country

These men are forced into doing this by peer pressure.
If they don’t bow to the feminist zeitgeist, they will never have friends or get pussy.
Foids own society.