Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy #WalkAMileInHerShoes

These men are forced into doing this by peer pressure.
If they don’t bow to the feminist zeitgeist, they will never have friends or get pussy.
Foids own society.
tbh

but I can't wrap my head around why it works the way it does.
why have people all around the world become the same instead of becoming more genuine?

I hate this fake progress. nothing is achieved when running around in heels. sickening virtue signalling.

tbh

but I can't wrap my head around why it works the way it does.
why have people all around the world become the same instead of becoming more genuine?

I hate this fake progress. nothing is achieved when running around in heels. sickening virtue signalling.

Indeed.
Emperor’s New Clothes.
We just need some brave souls to openly speak the truth.

The sooner the better they ban it, at least they will discover their face full of lies and hypocrisy.

The moment they do this they'll sound their death knell. They will not be able to cope with an Incel army, especially in the US, where everyone can buy a gun.

Solidarity regarding what exactly?

And this does what exactly...? I genuinely do not understand these things what do they even accomplish?
She might want him if he shows how much he understands her 'true pain' :soy: