Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Walk around with a huge smile on your face

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Foids can't claim you look mean and like you don't have a good personality if you walk around with a huge smile on your face.

I'm going to walk around the downtown area with a huge smile on my face, and maybe even look a foid in her eyes for longer than three seconds.

just jokermaxx theory

No, I don't want foids to think I'm a dopey retard. I want them to fear me as much as I hate them.

Foids can't claim you look mean and like you don't have a good personality if you walk around with a huge smile on your face.

I'm going to walk around the downtown area with a huge smile on my face, and maybe even look a foid in her eyes for longer than three seconds.
been thinking about this one
please report back results to me

i think when they see a happy or joyful man, it pisses them off insanely
nothing more toxic to vipers than joy

My smile makes me look even more retarded than my emotionless face.

They'd probably be able to tell that it's fake.

After all, modern foids are unpleasant and ugly, their very presence is enough to stop anyone from having a genuine smile

But it might be worth a try! Maybe you will become the Joker

I'll Definitely look creepy as hell.

I need to try it, I don't think they'll notice my great personality through it but making them uncomfortable with my smile is also good

it really doesn't change anything unless you're directly interacting with them in some way, talking from experience

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

I used to do it, but it led to problems. People started being jealous of me, because they assumed that I was happier and maybe even richer or more successful than them. They tried to steal my happiness by being rude and confrontational. Especially in school/university, where my happiness created silent enemies.

Nowadays, I conceal my happiness, if I have happiness. I’d almost say that a happy smile is something that I can use as a weapon, because 9/10, it pisses people off.

That's spergy, but forcing yourself to smile is actually effective, your brain will think you're happy.