Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Waking up is the worst

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I always get hit with that mix of loneliness, hopelessness, sadness, lack of desire to do anything remotely productive, nostalgia and ruminating over things that happened in the past and horniness right after waking up. I hate this feeling, I need jewpills to numb me.

(What I really needed is love, but this I ain't ever getting :feelsrope:)

My dreams are better than my reality

Usually

I wish I could sleep months away like animals that hibernate

Waking up without purpose is a great way to always feel tired, depressed and worthless in an instant.
I just cope before I rope.

I can relate to this so much. I hate waking up at 5 and going to the gym. 7 hour sleep is just not enough and I really regret not sleeping early and wasting my precious sleep time. I do it everyday and then regret in the morning. Fuck it's brutal. I sleep at 11 after watching some TV show/anime for a few hours. If I had a girlfriend I'd just fuck and cuddle for hours and then sleep peacefully. God I fucking hate being a Sub4 male.

Waking up is the worst feeling imaginable, true.

Imagine waking up next to a girl... :feelscry: