Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>Wake up >think about suicide >think about the time of day i get to drink and get high.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
>browse the internet
>fap
>drink and smoke
>go to bed
>realize ill never have a gf.

>browse the internet
>fap
>drink and smoke
>go to bed
>realize ill never have a gf.
That's pretty much every day I have off from work every other day I have the same thoughts but I work honestly I am rather grateful for the black pill because it ceased all false hopes that I would entertain when I was younger now I could live in the real world and try to make peace with myself I always thought when I was younger I missed opportunities or I wasn't doing the correct actions in order to meet a woman but now I realize it's not my fault at all and I was wasting my time being frustrated because I was never meant to be loved in the first place

That's pretty much every day I have off from work every other day I have the same thoughts but I work honestly I am rather grateful for the black pill because it ceased all false hopes that I would entertain when I was younger now I could live in the real world and try to make peace with myself I always thought when I was younger I missed opportunities or I wasn't doing the correct actions in order to meet a woman but now I realize it's not my fault at all and I was wasting my time being frustrated because I was never meant to be loved in the first place
it stopped my jestermaxxxing which is good.