Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Waifu avatar = troon. Waifu obsession = troon factory.

I want to fuck mileena. I put her as my profile picture because she is pretty and I like looking at her.

On Cute Girls Doing Cute Things anime (where most waifu avatars come from):
"Generally, all the main characters are female. Male characters tend to be rare, sometimes entirely absent from the series. The context is oftentimes a girls’ high-school or something similar.

"And all the characters are ultra-feminine blobs of cuteness who tend to express their utter joy in life in the most cheerful and dramatic ways possible, or at least represent various stereotypes of femininity that exist in Japanese culture. They showcase purified, sterilized, highly idealized versions of femininity.

"So this is like My Little Pony and 'bronies' then, right? Adult men creating a subculture around cartoons made for young girls?

"Well, not quite. These anime are made for men. The official target demographic is more often than not 'seinen,' meaning adolescent boys and young men, sometimes older men even. Which is also why the female characters are frequently covertly or overtly sexualized. (I won’t even get into the whole pedophilic aspect of it.)

"The Japanese seem to have learned to turn the repressed femininity of young men into profit.

"By the way, said representation of female characters is not unique to CGDCT. Romantic comedies, action anime, and really any genre of anime frequently contain female characters of the same nature. One doesn’t need to indulge in die-hard CGDCT subculture to be bathed in this representation of joyful hyper-femininity.

"For the repressed lonely boy, getting into such anime is first of all a way to indulge in the joys of femininity in a way he himself finds acceptable. It may not be entirely socially acceptable for young men to watch “girly” anime, but the male-dominated subculture around them, and the knowledge that the anime are 'officially' made for young men, provides sufficient self-justification to overcome the internal fear of indulging in the 'girly.' Moreover, the female characters are not only adored, but frequently also sexualized, which provides further masculinity-conformant justification.

"Eventually, since the anime girl represents all those repressed emotions in the purest, most concentrated way possible, and as the boy indulges more and more in the media, he is overcome with the desire of becoming like her. A strong identification with the cute anime girl forms. He finally admits he always wanted to be soft and gentle like her, carefree and cheerful like her, enjoy life in its fullest without the heavy chains of masculinity, like her.

"And a belief in 'female gender identity' begins to form."

- Dr. Ray Blanchard, world's foremost troon typologist

View attachment 749509
More to come. This whole thing is developing fast now that this poll has revealed a major fracture regarding what users really want to do in their cope-life. One group wants to continue in foid worship delusion, hurting themselves in the process and the other days "Enough I'm done with that painful phase of life"

Keep worshipping your walled 3D pig hags.
And you keep worshipping exactly the same thing that's what we are showing you. The anime face and feeling is the same, even more towards childlike urges. Tell me you don't yurn for the purple "goddess" in my Avi depicting a realistic Female with amazing assets?!? You do, and that's why it's harmful to you in the medium to long term..

Only faggots see a cute girl and think about trannies.

You have a real toilet as a foid.
Yes but, honestly if you look at my avi, and understand what's happening, you will see it is not that much different. Many users here even cry about dogpill yet they use Anime to depict foids in sexual poses near big dogs, like goddesses.

Doesn't really seem to be describing either me or my avi tbh.

This whole foid avi stuff makes for some great and entertaining discussions/threads :feelskek:
Tbh mah man the only reason I have a Foid avi is to make people seethe in the first place. Probably gonna replace this with a Marauder of Khorne avi next week.

More to come. This whole thing is developing fast now that this poll has revealed a major fracture regarding what users really want to do in their cope-life. One group wants to continue in foid worship delusion, hurting themselves in the process and the other days "Enough I'm done with that painful phase of life"
Upgrade to real babe avatar

What does troon means

>worshipping a real life foid

Check it out buddy boyo:feelsaww:
Based user, based avatar
Thu
:feelsohh:

I don't identify as megumin, I wanna smash megumin

big difference
OP is a fucking retard and don't understand heterosexuality apparently ...