Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Waifu avatar = troon. Waifu obsession = troon factory.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Righty-O!
★★★★★
On Cute Girls Doing Cute Things anime (where most waifu avatars come from):
"Generally, all the main characters are female. Male characters tend to be rare, sometimes entirely absent from the series. The context is oftentimes a girls’ high-school or something similar.

"And all the characters are ultra-feminine blobs of cuteness who tend to express their utter joy in life in the most cheerful and dramatic ways possible, or at least represent various stereotypes of femininity that exist in Japanese culture. They showcase purified, sterilized, highly idealized versions of femininity.

"So this is like My Little Pony and 'bronies' then, right? Adult men creating a subculture around cartoons made for young girls?

"Well, not quite. These anime are made for men. The official target demographic is more often than not 'seinen,' meaning adolescent boys and young men, sometimes older men even. Which is also why the female characters are frequently covertly or overtly sexualized. (I won’t even get into the whole pedophilic aspect of it.)

"The Japanese seem to have learned to turn the repressed femininity of young men into profit.

"By the way, said representation of female characters is not unique to CGDCT. Romantic comedies, action anime, and really any genre of anime frequently contain female characters of the same nature. One doesn’t need to indulge in die-hard CGDCT subculture to be bathed in this representation of joyful hyper-femininity.

"For the repressed lonely boy, getting into such anime is first of all a way to indulge in the joys of femininity in a way he himself finds acceptable. It may not be entirely socially acceptable for young men to watch “girly” anime, but the male-dominated subculture around them, and the knowledge that the anime are 'officially' made for young men, provides sufficient self-justification to overcome the internal fear of indulging in the 'girly.' Moreover, the female characters are not only adored, but frequently also sexualized, which provides further masculinity-conformant justification.

"Eventually, since the anime girl represents all those repressed emotions in the purest, most concentrated way possible, and as the boy indulges more and more in the media, he is overcome with the desire of becoming like her. A strong identification with the cute anime girl forms. He finally admits he always wanted to be soft and gentle like her, carefree and cheerful like her, enjoy life in its fullest without the heavy chains of masculinity, like her.

"And a belief in 'female gender identity' begins to form."

- Dr. Ray Blanchard, world's foremost troon typologist

Tranime

Last edited:
Dnr but I agree anime is for faggots n troons

"Generally, all the main characters are female. Male characters tend to be rare, sometimes entirely absent from the series. The context is oftentimes a girls’ high-school or something similar.
that's not even true

Tranny dead

Troon suicide

that's not even true
bro they literally think that the entire genre of animation only has one theme, like they dont know anything outside shounen shit, dont tell them tho

This whole foid avi stuff makes for some great and entertaining discussions/threads :feelskek:

that quote was about anime in general though wasn't it?
Not quite. But there is a reason you have a "waifu avatar" of a cute girl doing cute things and not a masculine character like One-Punch Man or Vamprie Hunter D.

Not quite. But there is a reason you have a "waifu avatar" of a cute girl doing cute things and not a masculine character like One-Punch Man or Vamprie Hunter D.
I don't identify as megumin, I wanna smash megumin

big difference

Now don't get me wrong, there are some good animes, but for some reason most troons are weebs with 2d foid avi:feelswhere:

Yeah fuck this shit, I want the foid avis banned!

big difference
wanting to be perceived as something you would fuck is literally troon behavior my friend, i forgot the name of this fetish tho

Ok read some of your shit, jfl at taking seriously any of the pseudoscientifical shit psychologists publish every year. Where's proof im having an avi bc of my "repressed femininity"? Sounds like average Jungian pseudoscience

wanting to be perceived as something you would fuck is literally troon behavior my friend, i forgot the name of this fetish tho
Autogynephilia, also coined by Dr. Ray Blanchard of the quote of the OP, the world's foremost troon typologist.

Anime-pic

Pepe looks down on troons, Pepe does not like troons!

Based and truthpilled

Anime is mainly a tool for straight men to cope with being incel, not trannies.

big difference
I agree most male anime fans want to fuck the characters they have as avis or wall papers.
Now don't get me wrong, there are some good animes, but for some reason most troons are weebs with 2d foid avi:feelswhere:
But like said here, there is a very significant amount of trannies into anime. Probably like 80-90% of them are into it. I've gone to a few anime conventions and noticed a very large amount there too.

Imo anime definitely does turn some men into transexuals

I only care for 90s OVA trash full of tits and gore that they dont even make anymore

Kek, the mental gymnastics. The drawings aren't like the toilets. The characters are a representation of a decent human being, something that a toilet can't be.
Deep down the characters are good beings and deep down the toilets aren't.

Kek, the mental gymnastics. The drawings aren't like the toilets. The characters are a representation of a decent human being, something that a toilet can't be.
You are the one doing mental gymnastics. Dr. Ray Blanchard is the world's foremost troon typologist and he has you down to a T. A "T" for troon!

You are the one doing mental gymnastics. Dr. Ray Blanchard is the world's foremost troon typologist and he has you down to a T. A "T" for troon!
You have a real toilet as a foid.

Enjoy being the first on my ignore list faggot.

You have a real toilet as a foid.

Enjoy being the first on my ignore list faggot.
Typical emotionally unstable troon.

Upset at the halo mog much?
A62

The opinion of an ancient retarded leaf. I guess I can safely ignore it.

The opinion of an ancient retarded leaf. I guess I can safely ignore it.
Why do they lurk but always come out when someone makes fun of their precious waifus?

Why do they lurk but always come out when someone makes fun of their precious waifus?
Today is special. It's a holiday!
The first time my team wins!
And enjoying the outcry.

Ankme fetishists absolutely annihilated
That actually makes total sense

Troons have their Furry cult, why would they be on weebland as well?

I like CGDCT because it is escapism to a world where girls are all cute and not bitches and where everything is clean and whimsical and friendly. I don't insert as the girls so I am not a troon.
(I won’t even get into the whole pedophilic aspect of it.)
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Nobody but homosexuals mind if there are autogynephils here who cope without pushing some tranny agenda anyway, what's your obsession based on?

I like CGDCT because it is escapism to a world where girls are all cute and not bitches and where everything is clean and whimsical and friendly. I don't insert as the girls so I am not a troon.

:soy: :soy: :soy:
del-griffith-oh-sure-sure.gif

You're a few posts away from my ignore list, nothing makes me reeee harder than seeing a 3d foid on an incel forum, my last barrier against foid worship :ping:
sure-jennifer-lawrence.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back