Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wagwan piffting whats your bbm pin

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I ascended after telling my crush this

Hatsuaahh

I remember the BBM days. I remember getting broadcasts from chadlites asking everyone to add this girl, add that girl, it was suifuel. I remember I still used to add girls but they deleted me minutes later :feelskek:

i wagwan sux big boobs

I remember the BBM days. I remember getting broadcasts from chadlites asking everyone to add this girl, add that girl, it was suifuel. I remember I still used to add girls but they deleted me minutes later :feelskek:
Not even exaggerating, I've NEVER had a girl outside my family's phone number nor have I sent a message to one. Zero.

The worst experience was when I was trying it on this one girl who’s a curry like me and her responses to me and my friend was a day and night difference.
Not even exaggerating, I've NEVER had a girl outside my family's phone number nor have I sent a message to one. Zero.

I’ve never had a girl’s number either, man. I used to troll them on BBM and tell them how ugly they are and shit.

The worst experience was when I was trying it on this one girl who’s a curry like me and her responses to me and my friend was a day and night difference.
I was genuinely friends with a gigachad once and I have so many blackpills from being around him. Obvs not friends with him anymore cuz he had to turn on me and start bullying me like with everyone else

I was genuinely friends with a gigachad once and I have so many blackpills from being around him. Obvs not friends with him anymore cuz he had to turn on me and start bullying me like with everyone else

Same here. That’s just how it goes if you’re ugly. I remember going to a shopping centre with a friend and all the girls were eyefucking him and he was conversing and exchanging numbers with them. They didn’t care about me, I didn’t even exist in their eyes. A truly blackpilled experience and I still haven’t gotten over it.

Same here. That’s just how it goes if you’re ugly. I remember going to a shopping centre with a friend and all the girls were eyefucking him and he was conversing and exchanging numbers with them. They didn’t care about me, I didn’t even exist in their eyes. A truly blackpilled experience and I still haven’t gotten over it.
One experience I really hated was when me and him were in school talking and these girls kept looking at us (him) and one of them was my oneitis who I spoke to a bit before and i thought she was looking at me and she kept whispering to her friends and laughing and I genuinely thought she was gonna ask me out so I looked back at her and smiled.

The two girls then come over to us and they were like 'what are you guys talking about?' and then they proceed to compliment the fuck out of the chad and I'm basically not there. "You're hair looks so soft and fluffy your m you probably have the best hair in the school" "I swear you're friends with everyone in the school and everyone likes you" "how are you always so happy don't and charismatic all the time?"

After they went away me and the gigachad literally just had to laugh at what had just happened. (he was relatively blackpilled which was one of the reasons we were friends)

We were also friends cuz we liked the same music. I recommended the music to my oneitis. She says I'll listen to it and never dies. Gigachad recommends her the music and I hear her saying I'm rlly happy u helped me find that it's so good n all that shit.

Another blackpill is when me and 3 chads were standing talking a girl comes to us giving all of us sweets.

Apart from me.

I held my hand out and she blatantly ignored me.

Agsin, we all just literally had to laugh at what a cunty thing to happen

One experience I really hated was when me and him were in school talking and these girls kept looking at us (him) and one of them was my oneitis who I spoke to a bit before and i thought she was looking at me and she kept whispering to her friends and laughing and I genuinely thought she was gonna ask me out so I looked back at her and smiled.

The two girls then come over to us and they were like 'what are you guys talking about?' and then they proceed to compliment the fuck out of the chad and I'm basically not there. "You're hair looks so soft and fluffy your m you probably have the best hair in the school" "I swear you're friends with everyone in the school and everyone likes you" "how are you always so happy don't and charismatic all the time?"

After they went away me and the gigachad literally just had to laugh at what had just happened. (he was relatively blackpilled which was one of the reasons we were friends)

We were also friends cuz we liked the same music. I recommended the music to my oneitis. She says I'll listen to it and never dies. Gigachad recommends her the music and I hear her saying I'm rlly happy u helped me find that it's so good n all that shit.

Another blackpill is when me and 3 chads were standing talking a girl comes to us giving all of us sweets.

Apart from me.

I held my hand out and she blatantly ignored me.

Agsin, we all just literally had to laugh at what a cunty thing to happen

I know the struggle, man. I have so many similar experiences like you. I used to cope and think my oneitis was into me because she was quiet and used to look at me. We used to chat on BBM and I even asked her out but she turned me down. Looking back, I can’t believe I used to cope like that because I was just as ugly as fuck back then, as I am now. I was already aware that I looked subhuman from early and due to developing anxiety issues and depression (stem from being ugly) I knew I’d never make it when I’m older.