Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wagie girls found me disgusting again

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
>go to coffee shop
>girl employees are chatting having fun (they are cute)
>go to order, suddenly their faces droop before I even say anything
>they give me that same disgusted look as if they've smelled shit (I just showered and cut my hair)
>they're pissed the entire time
>no smiling or anything, they just want me to leave right away
I don't get it, why are women like this? Why do they do this to me...fuck...

brutal experience
it's happened at mostly fastfood places too, like mcdonalds, wendy's, dairy queen, taco bell, the cuter the girl the more disgusted she looks at me

i have the opposite, they give me fake smile but it goes away as soon as they turn

It's common; a mix of both resentment for a subhuman daring to enter their space without immediately signifying he knows any foids near him are off-limits, and fear or a combination of other emotions as most ascribe negative characteristics to unattractive physical appearances/height, i.e. the opposite of the halo effect... :feelsUgh:

You've pretty much been "rejected" by many, especially with Stacylites and above, the second you enter the room, unless you're a LARPing mentalcel. :feelsclown:

happens all the time, I double down by shaking their hands, and I can feel that they don't want to touch my hand, I just want to make them more uncomfortable

>go to coffee shop
>girl employees are chatting having fun (they are cute)
>go to order, suddenly their faces droop before I even say anything
>they give me that same disgusted look as if they've smelled shit (I just showered and cut my hair)
>they're pissed the entire time
>no smiling or anything, they just want me to leave right away
I don't get it, why are women like this? Why do they do this to me...fuck...
RIP Get wrecked. But i literally live this so :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have had this, I think some of it is anger at their low level job, they want to take it out on someone.

your just trying to order a coffe. aggravating whores. throw the cup in their faces

I have had this, I think some of it is anger at their low level job, they want to take it out on someone.
what a coincidence I'm angry at being incel maybe we should take it out on arrogant stacy whores

Last edited: