Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wageslavecels, how do you cope?

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
As a wageslavecel closer to 30 than 25, the thought of doing this for the rest of my life is starting to mindfuck me. I don't even dislike the work I do, its being forced to act like a normie as a non-NT friendless virgin that's exhausting for me. And that's while working from home, at the office it'll be even worse. My CV is dogshit and me getting hired was a fluke, so there's no coming back if I get fired. In other words quitting would be like commiting to suicide, which I can't do.

As for copes I'm running out of them. Anime isn't as enjoyable anymore and neither is gaming or getting drunk alone as usual (which I'll do soon anyway of course). I started coping by building a cryptobot but realized that I'm too low IQ to build anything profitable. And I have no other hobbies

Neeting eventually gets boring

I'm not working, but here's a reply anyways for the dopamine boost

Neeting eventually gets boring
Been there and it got boring for me as well. Was better when I wasn't living with my parents but that's only possible temporarily

It's nice when you're wageslaving in a field that you like with somewhat agreeable coworkers, especially if you make ok money. But tbh I cope with alcohol and very niche hobbies. If it weren't coof lockdown era, I'd cope with a nice vacation too. Luckily I'm on antidepressants so my libido is now dogshit.

Been there, done that.
What do you actually want? Do you want to keep working and have better copes?
Or do you actually want to quit work and do something else?

When I was your age I was working for a company and after work my cope was latina whores.
It was a good cope actually, back then I made enough money to spend every day in the RLD.

When I got bored working for a company, I started my own shit as an independent.
It's a poor life, and it doesn't pay me no whores, but at least I can decide when to work and when to rot.

I was afraid of this too. I feel like if I worked at a big enough workplace though maybe I'd meet some cool people :)

Idk dude. Eventually I got to the point where I could barely enjoy my copes anyway, and of course I couldn't do all sorts of things when I was as isolated as I was before. Even assuming that I'm miserable slaving (and I'm usually not maybe only in the very early morning), at least I'm getting paid to feel like shit. When I'm laying around at home feeling awful that is "free time", and nobody is compensating me for my misery. Actually slaving distracts me pretty well, and I even enjoy some aspects of it. The only real downside is that the shift I usually work results in me getting pretty tired after several consecutive workdays.