Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel wageslave trait: you browse poverty subreddits/forums to read stories about single mothers struggling

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
thoughts?

Personally do this as cope after a long grindy day. re energizes me for the next day. is a very high quality cope

Single mothers raping the future of their Incel sons.

thoughts?

Personally do this as cope after a long grindy day. re energizes me for the next day. is a very high quality cope
tell them to start spreading their legs for 100 dineros/hour or show up to their son's school with onlyfans ad

so many future incels

JFL

thoughts?

reading through this post it is ridiculous how pathetic many western women are. She wrote about "boxes" of food and "joghurts" etc etc.

That stuff costs money and is not even nutrious at all. Cook beans, lentils and tacos from scratch, bake your own bread , go fishing and catch your own fish , cook rice the stuff is dirt cheap if bought in bulk from ethnic shops , Grow what ever vegetables grow well in your region. Go to halal shops and buy the4 mince meat, they always got good deals and then cook taht with loads of beans and vegetables like cabbage, potatoes or what ever etc etc etc.
Like seriously western women cant even cook.

I could take that 1500$ and feed 15 children and still have some change left over. Like if you truelly that poor then keep domestic pigeons and eat those for meat. What is wrong with western women thinking Mcdonalds and sugar coated cereals are food.?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/11quqff/any_other_parents_low_key_starving_because_of/

Last edited:
reading through this post it is ridiculous how pathetic many western women are. She wrote about "boxes" of food and "joghurts" etc etc.

That stuff costs money and is not even nutrious at all. Cook beans, lentils and tacos from scratch, bake your own bread , go fishing and catch your own fish , cook rice the stuff is dirt cheap if bought in bulk from ethnic shops , Grow what ever vegetables grow well in your region. Go to halal shops and buy the4 mince meat, they always got good deals and then cook taht with loads of beans and vegetables like cabbage, potatoes or what ever etc etc etc.

I could take that 1500$ and feed 15 children and still have some change left over. Like if you truelly that poor then keep domestic pigeons and eat those for meat. What is wrong with western women thinking Mcdonalds and sugar coated cereals are food.?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/11quqff/any_other_parents_low_key_starving_because_of/

yeah western foids are too lazy to cook efficiently. They just want to doordash/Uber food over or use the expensive microwave/frozen bullshit

Baking your own bread might very well bankrupt you with these energy prices lol. Also do you know how to increase the shelf life? Without these stupid commercial additives my bread only stays fresh for half a week max and yes I am high heat shock crusting with steam and then switching to long baking on lower temp. Fishing is illegal here and there are not really any.

But ye preprocessed shit is usually expensive.

WAIT they are all preschoolers? I was about to say 200$ per teenager, so 600$ is reasonable (preinflation though, so I guess more like 900$ now). What do they eat lol ingots? I guess all this brand crap became like hella expensive.

Last edited:
yeah western foids are too lazy to cook efficiently. They just want to doordash/Uber food over or use the expensive microwave/frozen bullshit
its really a shame. If she has a big freezer she would only need to cook once a week or every second week and the energy costs for the freezer is still alot cheaper than buying "joghurts" and "boxes" of diabetes causing sugar

Could it be that alot of the poverty in USA is self caused by poor decisions or is poverty something even average Americans can fall into if they do not manage money well? Obviously there will aways be low earners and high earners but what I am saying is if the money is managed well for an average low earning American?

its really a shame. If she has a big freezer she would only need to cook once a week or every second week and the energy costs for the freezer is still alot cheaper than buying "joghurts" and "boxes" of diabetes causing sugar

Could it be that alot of the poverty in USA is self caused by poor decisions or is poverty something even average Americans can fall into if they do not manage money well? Obviously there will aways be low earners and high earners but what I am saying is if the money is managed well for an average low earning American?
I'd say 50% of poor Americans are poor because of bad decisions. Another 50% can't be blamed and are just too disabled/low IQ to escape their poverty and without more government help they won't get anywhere

Baking your own bread might very well bankrupt you with these energy prices lol. Also do you know how to increase the shelf life? Without these stupid commercial additives my bread only stays fresh for half a week max and yes I am high heat shovk crusting with with steam and then switch to long baking on lower temp. Fishing is illegal here and there are not really any.

But ye preprocessed shit is usually expensive.

WAIT they are all preschoolers? I was about to say 200$ per teenager, so 600$ is reasonable (preinflation though, so I guess more like 900$ now). What do they eat lol ingots? I guess all this brand crap became like hella expensive.

Cook/bake once a week and cook a big pot and then freeze the food, even bread. Your fridge still uses energy whether you use it to store junk food or cooked food. Might as well use that same fridge to save yourself the need to cook everyday

Btw boxes of shit food is sill more expensive than home cooked food plus freezing even with these energy costs. You forget that you also have the enrgy costs of making that junk food also plus the profit for the manufacturer and store owner etc etc. The manufacturer will make you pay his energy costs brocel, ts a dog eat dog world best believe nothing is free.

Last edited:
I'd say 50% of poor Americans are poor because of bad decisions. Another 50% can't be blamed and are just too disabled/low IQ to escape their poverty and without more government help they won't get anywhere
Okay good point. IQ plays a role i.e to dumb to even realise junkfood is more expensive. And yes I agree 100% that disabled people cannot be held accountable for their poverty. Infact I dont mind paying 1-2% more taxes to assist them

Cook/bake once a week and cook a big pot and then freeze the food, even bread. Your fridge still uses energy whether you use it to store junk food or cooked food. Might as well use that same fridge to save yourself the need to cook everyday

Btw boxes of shit food is sill more expensive than home cooked food plus freezing even with these energy costs. You forget that you also have the enrgy costs of making that junk food also plus the profit for the manufacturer and store owner etc etc. The manufacturer will make you pay his energy costs brocel, ts a dog eat dog world best believe nothing is free.
Industry has extreme subsidies here.

I mostly meant bread, where manufacturers have maximum efficiency with the fully stuffed professional ovens. So it's not really worth it. I mostly bake for taste though

I will try to bake two breads next time and check, if it survives the freezer in a manner making it worth it compared to buying just cheap industrial bread. I can imagine, if the homemade bread reacts different to the air, it might also react differently to the freezer idk. Tx.

As I said preprocessed food is expensive, ye. Nothing new to me.

Last edited:

I mostly meant bread, where manufacturers have maximum efficiency with the full professional ovens. So it's not really worth it. I mostly bake for taste though

I will try to bake multiple breads next time and check, if it survives the freezer in a manner making it worth it compared to buying just cheap industrial bread. I can imagine if the homemade bread reqcts different to the air it might also react differently to the freezer idk. Tx.

mogs me. every time I baked bread, it turned out shit except once where made banana bread after 2 trial runs, succeeded 3rd time. but like you said home baked shit dies out fast

I mostly meant bread, where manufacturers have maximum efficiency with the fully stuffed professional ovens. So it's not really worth it. I mostly bake for taste though

I will try to bake two breads next time and check, if it survives the freezer in a manner making it worth it compared to buying just cheap industrial bread. I can imagine, if the homemade bread reacts different to the air, it might also react differently to the freezer idk. Tx.

There are different types of bread though. You can make bread in an oven, on the stove in a pan like how currys do it, taco is also kind of bread, different styles. Baking probably expensive, you can also use gas for the pan stuff.

The industrially produced bread remains fresh because they use artificial preservatives thats why. Also they use flavour enhancers and loads of sugar, salt etc thats why it tastes good for many people who prefer buying rather can making for self.

you can also use preservatives, but I get your point, the effort of trial and error is long and costs alot of resources. Buying the industrial stuff is easier.

Personally I dont worry about taste of bread because if I make my own "bread" I eat it with stews , meat , honey, fruit etc etc thats where I get the taste from. So its more of a source of carbs rather than for the taste. My breads taste like nothing tbh and I dont even follow any recipes, I just put flour in a mixer with water, olive oil and that rising agent I forgotits name now and jsut let it heat up and rise in a big pizza pan I bought, kinda like pancakes. If I am feeling fancy then I bake it in the oven after the pan but I use whole grains so I eat once a day and dont feel hungry at all except sugar cravings if I ate chocolates etc in the last few days

Last edited:
i do
im surrounded by rich fucks all day , i do this to cope with my normie financial situation

Single

Cope

Single moms get free:
housing, health care for her and her bastard kids.

Food stamps

They buy luxury cars, gadgets and clothes. A lot of the time they aren't even single, the father works but isn't listed as the father.

He either works cash in hand or has a different address but actually lives with the single mother

Financial aid for university (free everything)

They just want your sympathy, muh being a mom is a full time job!

No its not you fat entitled stinky bitch.

You sit on your ass all day. The kids eat sugar-laden peasant cereal or bread

For lunch and dinner it's microwave meals or fast food . Mommy is too tired from watching tv/scrolling social media/ getting fucked to cook even basic foods.

They spend their money on hair, luxury/large amounts of clothes, makeup, perfume etc

Single mothers are true parasites in society, meanwhile normies want me dead for being a NEET.

name them

3 pounds is nothing! They aren't suffering like people go through no nourishment for days on end as well as no shelter.

This modern nigger capitalist system fucks us all

Single

Cope

Single moms get free:
housing, health care for her and her bastard kids.

Food stamps

They buy luxury cars, gadgets and clothes. A lot of the time they aren't even single, the father works but isn't listed as the father.

He either works cash in hand or has a different address but actually lives with the single mother

Financial aid for university (free everything)

They just want your sympathy, muh being a mom is a full time job!

No its not you fat entitled stinky bitch.

You sit on your ass all day. The kids eat sugar-laden peasant cereal or bread

For lunch and dinner it's microwave meals or fast food . Mommy is too tired from watching tv/scrolling social media/ getting fucked to cook even basic foods.

They spend their money on hair, luxury/large amounts of clothes, makeup, perfume etc

Single mothers are true parasites in society, meanwhile normies want me dead for being a NEET.
they and their cumspawns deserve deaths with the most agony.

:yes:
:yes: :yes: :yes:

They ALL could easily avoid this by getting a non-Chad betabuxx boyfriend. But because they are Chad only they feed their children garbage and starve themselves.

fucking america has literally the cheapest food in the entire world and those cunts cant "afford" food.

fucking go starve to death with their kids.

they can just go eat rice all day like most poor ethnics.

they are not entitled to food.

This storys are often fake. I remember some underclass tv show from germany, were they wanted to help people that went through bankruptcy. They had to calculate all their living costs. In one family the costs for Soda and water, were as high as a full swimmingpool. But this was just a lie, to cover up the costs for the fathers gambling addiction.

Foids are human filth and single mothers are the bottom of barrel. I wouldn't be surprised, if she is just wastes all the money on amazon. This women have lost control of their life and have all kind of mental issues. After spending all the money on a new iPhone, while her children are starving, she still wants the victim status and is lying to herself.

Bottom line is giving free money to single mother whores, is like opening a butchery to a hungry pack of wolfs.

they and their cumspawns deserve deaths with the most agony.

This storys are often fake. I remember some underclass tv show from germany, were they wanted to help people that went through bankruptcy. They had to calculate all their living costs. In one family the costs for Soda and water, were as high as a full swimmingpool. But this was just a lie, to cover up the costs for the fathers gambling addiction.

Foids are human filth and single mothers are the bottom of barrel. I wouldn't be surprised, if she is just wastes all the money on amazon. This women have lost control of their life and have all kind of mental issues. After spending all the money on a new iPhone, while her children are starving, she still wants the victim status and is lying to herself.

Bottom line is giving free money to single mother whores, is like opening a butchery to a hungry pack of wolfs.
They mog working class

Only middle class mog due to property ownership

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back