Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wageslave General

esportscel

esportscel

Greycel
Want to bitch about your job? Here's the best place to do it. I'll begin.

So recently there have been opportunities to advance within the company I work with, and I've been working with this company for a little over a year...I figured I'd try my hand at going for a supervisor position...or at the very least...a higher paying position where I'd be on a computer all day.

Well...I've tried not once, but 4 times to advance and all of them have ended up with a Stacy getting the position and me getting stuck with all the Chads in the outbound department. 

1st time: Position - Clerk running the systems in the building / Position given to - Daughter of one of the few roasties in my department.
2nd Time: Position - Supervisor in the inbound department / Position given to - Bitch I used to work with in a different department
3rd Time: Position - Supervisor in bulk department / Position given to - Stacy sister of one of my supervisors
4th Time: Position - Supervisor in unit department / Position given to - Stacy dating Chad in Ecommerce.

Planning an exit strategy as we speak...this job isn't for me anymore and I need to get the fuck out.

Anyone else got any stories?