Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wagecucking is the most brutal act for an incel

no you cant read the soy has leaked into your cranium and fucked up your medulla oblongata

I actually said invest in good projects like ethereum and link and DOT
All crypto is garbage

I never had a crush but Chad doesn't exist in my world anymore. Im a 21st century digital boy. I dont even interact with women aside from my mom. Chad and women dont exist. Only mommy and daddy and the computer people.
Faggot

I work 44 hours.
I worked 72 hours this week after this shift, I don’t necessarily have anything better to do so I spend a lot of time just wageslaving. Been looking for a dealer in the area so I at least have something to cope with but it’s pretty difficult when you’re a manlet social recluse.

All crypto is garbage
according to you are you warren buffet im sorry i didnt realise you are the oracle on trading every sector i apologise

"What are you talking about? Work is so fun, I get to meet my friends, slack off by the water cooler and create little office intrigues. TeeHee"
t. Foid.

"You have no idea what you're talking about. Every week I fuck a different coworker. Don't enjoy work? This is why you're Incel !"
t. Chad

(Contains sarcasm)

Yes I have some money now but I have ABSOLUTELY no time or energy to do anything. It's giga fucking brutal. There is no such thing as life for a wagie. It's just work. And rest so you can work again tomorrow. Specially for incels with shit genes who suffer from a ton of health issues.
Yeap. That's how I've always seen that. But on the other hand, most of us are forced to become a wagie, unfortunately.

5FDA954C 8E6E 4FCB 96DA 606EE0E7AE45

D2DB11ED 2041 4EFF AE32 A5CAB672801A

normies have things to look forward too. sex every day. That's why I'm NEET

BUY LESS SHIT

WORK LESS TIME

ALMOST EVERYONE NOT IN LONDON AND HONG KONG OR SOME CRAZY ASS HIGH RENTING NIGHTMARE CITY

CAN RENT FOR CIRCA 500 A MONTH POUNDS

WORK 25-30 HOURS A WEEK PART TIME BRING IN 1200ISH A MONTH POUNDS PLENTY TO LIVE OFF WITH MINIMAL COPES AND FOOD LIVING

IM SAVING ON THIS WAGE, AND STOCKS AND CRYPTO MAXXING

WAGING DOES NOT WORK FOR CELS YOU ARE MERELY BUYING COPES WITH THE MONEY

PART TIME INVEST AND SAVE

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH MUH "CAREER" MUH FULL TIME JOB

CELS CEILING IS CIRCA 30K AS THE HUGE NEGATIVE HALO MEANS YOU NEVER MAKE MANAGER AS NO ONE WILL FOLLOW YOUR COMMANDS SO UTTERLY POINTLESS

30K IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS 20K YOUR STILL STUCK Literally no better off same class, same problems slightly better car and copes, but if you dont value material possessions and car and copes its utterly redundant.

spend time getting very good at something and investing researching trading etc make the money you earn work for you EARNING MONEY FROM A "CAREER" IS A FUCKING TRAP AND WONT WORK FOR NORMIES LET ALONE INCELS

IT ONLY WORKS FOR CHAD
High iq advice

I don't even have a PC. Only chads and Chads and normies do. My mom was poor so I couldn't get anything from her. It's not fair and it makes me want to cry
It's over for poorcels:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I try to make my parents as miserable as I can
That’s a dumb move man. You’re lucky you have parents that give you money and let you do whatever you want. Most parents are ruthless and don’t give a fuck. You should appreciate them more and count yourself lucky.

- Youtube videos. You need to study a lot to separete yourself from the mediocrity. You have to study a lot tho.

What is there to study? Any specific websites or guides to look into?

I see random, generic comments like "Do youtube bro" "start a blog bro!" but YT esp seems super saturated with really tough rules about anything that's politically incorrect.... unless you're a foid I don't see how you're going to come up with something so original that isn't taken by someone..but I'm open to ideas.

One of the most brutal parts I learned of foid spending habits, was not that they just go on shopping sprees and buy clothes beauty products and stupid shit. Sometimes they also spend money on Chads - literally paying for meals, donating to him, etc. It's a pattern I've noticed in almost every community where chicks have rights, they take resources away from the well-meaning dudes who don't know any better, and then keep it a secret about what they do with the resources - aside from wasting resources on useless shit, they are secretly giving those resources to the Chads of the group

One of the most brutal parts I learned of foid spending habits, was not that they just go on shopping sprees and buy clothes beauty products and stupid shit. Sometimes they also spend money on Chads - literally paying for meals, donating to him, etc. It's a pattern I've noticed in almost every community where chicks have rights, they take resources away from the well-meaning dudes who don't know any better, and then keep it a secret about what they do with the resources - aside from wasting resources on useless shit, they are secretly giving those resources to the Chads of the group
Foids are evil.

Inceldom combined with wage-slaving in a warehouse or at McDonalds is pure hell.

What is there to study? Any specific websites or guides to look into?

I see random, generic comments like "Do youtube bro" "start a blog bro!" but YT esp seems super saturated with really tough rules about anything that's politically incorrect.... unless you're a foid I don't see how you're going to come up with something so original that isn't taken by someone..but I'm open to ideas.
Just don't do anything that is politcally incorrect. I'm not a youtube expert, so I can't recommend much. BUT see what the big channels are doing and try to imitate.

Something that could be interesting is analyzing if x country could defeat y country in war. Analyzing what x country is doing right in y situation.
Make clickbaity titles ("This is why classic diets don't work") with a hooky thumbnail and you can have good chances at making it above the mediocre channels.

Go to a random 1k subs channel vs 150-200k channel and you can clearly see a difference in quality.

Good luck

The title is business analyst. I dont really do much of anything. I forward emails mainly, and sometimes host meetings.
Perfect example of an average BA role. I couldn't pull it off since it's off limits to non-NTs, but I need to find a job where I don't have to spend as much time interacting with people and "being a team player" as an autist developercel. Even from home it's annoying and draining