Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL W*man gets t shots and gender change surgery,sues the doctors for not warning her about male life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
133594873 3567107026715160 1604307209801694171 o
Communistcel spotted
Is ıt you @IncelCream

These clowns expect to become hulking lumberjack Chads that immediately command respect and higher salaries. Instead they become manlets with patchy beards and small hands.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What a fucking retard. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

These clowns expect to become hulking lumberjack Chads that immediately command respect and higher salaries. Instead they become manlets with patchy beards and small hands.
And foids expect us to pay for those trannies beard/hair root planting surgerys.
I wıll pay for those WHEN they start giving free height surgerys to my manlet brocels

:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Jfl at these foids transitioning. She actually thought her 5'4, baby face looking ass was going to get laid.

Wouldn't have been an issue if people were more honest about what being a man is actually like for the majority of us

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What a fucking retard. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I'm so fucking glad this happened and I hope this retard goes to court and loses all "his" wages so he can be homeless and live life on hard mode. Imagine living life on tutorial mode and then consciously choosing to cuck yourself by becoming a giga-manlet male that'll never be respected by anyone JFL

this will begin occurring more frequently in the near future. especially since they made it illegal for doctors/therapists to question the 'transition' here in the US (iirc).

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nice, hope she contributes to the 41%. Roastie thought she was going to be a CHad, now she knows the life of a sub 8 male.:feelsohh:

What? Did she (or he, or it) think that she'd start making 23 cents more? JFL
That she'd get more frequent job offers?
That she'd fuck a different girl every week?
That she would be treated with respect?
Instead they become manlets with patchy beards and small hands.
you actually described a F to M transgender I know :lul:
Seriously though, the freak has a gf --- because he has a very good looking face

I support transgenders. For all females that are unsure about their gender assignment, please consider testosterone hormone therapy, it will do wonders for you.

Imagine wanting your privileges removed :feelskek: :feelskek:

I support transgenders. For all females that are unsure about their gender assignment, please consider testosterone hormone therapy, it will do wonders for you.
I do too. I hope to see more trans female athletes in MMA and boxing in particular. :feelsthink:

Lol, true Commies are based tho